Reviews for Weekenders in High School: Sophmore Year
lady-of-the-wind chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
You have one great fic here. CARVER AND MRS. TONITINI! That was a surprise no one was expecting...although there is one flaw in your story. YOU HAVE THE WRONG COUPLE! LONG LIVE TINO AND LOR! U RAH RAH _
Silent Game chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
Great fic. I can't wait to hear what happens next.:)
nosybrunette chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
Haha, I was trying to figure out where I've seen this before... Drew Carey! Hehe. I still liked it incorporated into The Weekenders. Ah, such craziness.
Ikyutakei chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
ooh, that was really good. Continue! _
KaonForever chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
Hi, it’s me Kaon, Just to say WIH is really picking up now, I liked this chapter.

It was especially funny the part about Lor’s uncle just happening to be a police officer, large family’s do have a quality of being everywhere, and the fact Lor is the only girl in 8 generations (except granny Macquarie, remember) was cute and funny.

I'll talk to you on AIM about this chapter in more detail at some point I’m sure.
Ikyutakei chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
AH! CLIFFHANGER! NO! O_O you gatta update soon!
btr2272 chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
cliffhanger! Argh! I not happy with cliffhanger! But good chapter.
btr2272 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
yay! more weekenders! yippee! loving it so far!
Ikyutakei chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
_ ;; poor Carver. well, please continue!
Zarius chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
YAY! The season premiere is up, TIno and Carver are'nt talking (again) but the biggest crime is that LOR AND TINO STILL ARE NOT TOGETHER, THERE THE REAL COUPLE DAMMIT
Azriel Le Thirn chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow. I love The Weekenders, and this is great! Finally, the Weekenders off of the ever cumbersome G rating. You've inspired me to write my own Weekenders fanfiction! Keep it coming!
blue-la-shoo chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Oh, yay! I thought I was going to have to wait for a hiatus to be over or something, like a real TV show... but this is so much better than waiting! Thank you for writing this so soon! Keep the updates coming.

- blue -
nosybrunette chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I love this series! Keep 'em coming. You have a fan. :o)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2