Reviews for The Ones Next Door
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
This has been absolutely halarious! I love it! No one should expect any less from our great heros after all. Everyone expects them to be partially sane. The insanity you describe them with is very befitting but why is it classified with angst? It seems like pure fluf to me. And I think poor little Jon is going to end up being a stalker for the hikaris and their yami's .
The sweetheart chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Hi,

the story is really great and sooo funny.

I feel sorry for Jon , with neighbors like those , who can blame him.

Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.

Great job. :)
andysanime chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Really good job and oh, poor poor Jon you just have no clue the kind of things you shall witness *sighs and shakes head in pitty*
Nightowl572 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
This is hilarious! All of your OC's are fantastic, and your plot is so funny! Jon's sarcasm made me laugh my head off, even though I feel bad for him. No one should have to live next door to a yami and hikari!
SRRH chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
this story is Freakin HILARIOUS! You should really work on it after you finish dripping wings...that or 12 days of Christmas.
kitty-chan chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
This is such a cute story . you should consider wirinting more_

ja ne!
StupidChinaBook chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
please hurry up with the next chapter.
kingleby chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
lol! so funny _ i loved it how yami instantly stopped whne yugi told him to _
aisarete chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
We acctually get to have another chapter! I was sure that this MUST have been on haitus, you haven't updated anything in so long! Update!
Andromeda Knight Shun chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
You have no idea how much I love this will you update? Could you please menshin me at the begining of the next chapter? That'd be much ' up date soon!
Sakia Ishida chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
Cute totally Kawaii! Luv this story to bits!
DS chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
LOL

Where did you come up with this?

It's great!

Keep up the good work!

LOL
Kitroku chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
really cool story it's accually funny funny not mindless no plot funny there arn't that many around please continue soon i can't wait to more :)
NeoChaosCrystal chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
*giggles* Hey, nice work in the humor department here. This is acyually a very interesting story, so please write more for it! I really enjoy the style it's written in, and I feel it would be a shame for you to not finish this story!

Oh, and if you're a bit stuck on the ideas front, this quote from 'Dawn of Fate' by the very talented Skyla Doragono may give you an idea...

"No summonning the Shadow Realm in the house."

Ja ne, please don't quit on this!
kanakonokawaii chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
Hehehe, a crazy family, no? Poor Jon, I wonder if he'll understand or get send to the asylum without letting Yami send him to the Shadow Realm...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »