Reviews for Cabin Fever
Choco-Milky-kun chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
Such an interesting story. But i have something to say about the ending. The ending is so disappointing, mostly because the thing between ryou and bakura. I don't know why you put mokuba there, but i think that's the most disappointing part of the story. But overall this is a nice story. Hope more from you XD
serenitys heir chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
really good i liked it alot i dont know what to put to say that this is one of my faves XD
BandGeeK24 chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
omg...i love this story! i've read it many times. this is prolly my fave chapter!
Cerulean Gaze chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
...T_T I was hoping for a really good ending too cause this fic was actually pretty good...I even stayed online till 1:30 to finish reading this..but oh well. Good story otherwise, I don't regret reading it.
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
interesting fanifc... one little thing I saw was that you kept switiching pOV's which is fine, but that's the thing that cuased me to stop reading until now (late review huh?)
Amalia chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
ok this story is not so bad so far, hmm well the only things i see are that you didn't space the periods during the conversation with the cop and jou, and you spelled 'cheque' wrong.

"my dad checks on the dogs every other time."

"my boss gave me two cheques this time."

'k?
thedarkeststar chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
why cant you make everybody happy, for how to end it why dont you simply have mokuba fall for serenity, bakura comes out about ryou, otogi find feelings for honda, honda find feelings for otogi and setojoey finally go out. ANYWAYS great story really loved it read it about 12 times
XMeikoX chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
Its good until the ending. I don't even know how to descibe that ending! It was so...disapointing...
Prey chapter 12 . 1/19/2007
That was an Ok ending, but it was an interesting story! A few typo's put me off a bit but it was awesome.

Also, I was wondering why chapter 11 had a black border o.O

Anywho, you have to have side stories to thi

Prey:
Anniebear91 chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
wo very kawwii. ]
Princess Shela chapter 12 . 7/19/2006
Interesting fanfic.
Jessikur chapter 12 . 1/18/2006
The ending was, well, odd. The whole story happened so fast. I liked it, but it could've been better, and more could've happened.

Other than that, good job. And keep it up. _

Oh, and I absolutely love it if you read some of my stories. You don't have to, but I'd love it if you did.

Thanks.

CB
evilbunnymusicbox chapter 12 . 1/10/2006
intresting...i liked it.
faorism chapter 12 . 9/11/2005
i am going to try my best not to make this sound like a flame. i read this story about two months ago, but never reviewed, i think. but i loved the entire story, except the last chapter. i know you lost your inspiration, but still... you gave up on us! you gave up on r/b! i am sorry for sounding rude, but i was so upset by your ending... sigh. i think i can finally get over it. this fic has been floating in the back of my head this whole time. i can finally get closure. well, that is all i got to say on that.
Bubble Queen Neko chapter 12 . 8/28/2005
That's it? That's the end?

Man. I like the story. But the ending has no closure whatsoever. I would have liked it if you, I dunno, broke them up or something. Something more angsty yah know ;; Sorry depressed right now, but still. Maybe you should add another chater. Like Jou being tired of Kaiba's attitude and then write a sequal. That's what I would have done.