Reviews for Summer Lessons
daisycb chapter 3 . 2/4
I am enjoying your stories very much; however, there seems to be a lot of words missing as if the beginnings of sentences have been cut off. It seems to be dialogue that's missing. Do you know what happened?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Very nicely done! Thanks!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Hi :)
Lovely story, this series is! It's like bathing in H&C
Nah, I really like it, with your two lovely healers, the understanding and, well, kinda friendship between Draco and the trio and of course Sev and Albus's deep friendship! Oh, and I enjoy seeing Sirius almost being ripped to shreds by Dumby :D
And finally, what definitely made my day: Alice Cooper and Frank Zappa! :D as a self-confessed Sick Thing I was just laughing my head off imagining this xD great!
Is there any more of this story? :)

- Bonnie
Jeeun chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
I really wish this wasn't the end of this story. I really wish I saw some justice done to the staff who cursed Severus, I really wish Sirius would just grow up already! I wish I could see a bit more friendship between the trio and Draco, maybe a bit of a love life for Severus, but well, with his history I won't be surprised if he is asexual altogether. AND I really thank your for putting some space between the conversations and situations and descriptions. :D It's a lot more easier for my eyes to comprehend the story. :D Anyway, I just love the bickering and grumpiness by Severus and Remus, and well Severus and everybody. I'm glad that there wasn't any trouble between Ron and Draco though. I'm just happy that Ron isn't a Sirius minime. ANYWAY! I really do hope you continue with the story. Though I'm losing hope to a minus even as I'm writing this. :( Still love your stories to bits! Hope I'll receive an alert someday in the near future!
Hephzibah06 chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
While this trilogy was interesting to read, I must say you need to work on your ends a bit. Four out five of the stories felt like they were missing 'completion'. This one, being the last, I think could use another chapter or two.
KrazyKimmy chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
Uhhh!

Uhhhhhhh!

What the devil is going on here? (casual AVPM refernce, lol)

Seriously thought- this looks dangerously like the end of your Snape hurt/comfort fics!

Where is the rest?

OK yes, you have four stories and 60 chapters of similar story line- but It's soooo AWESOME and BRILLIANT and GENERALLY ... GENIUS that we need more!

PLEASE say you're writing more!

Please?

Because I honestly LOVE these stories, they are AMAZINGLY wrote, (even if you have forgotten your speech marks, haha lol) and have a BRILLIANT GENIUS AMAZING (I'm running out of words) BEAUTIFUL plot line. xD Yes, I'm sadistic.

So please write more! Please?
ranchan-akari chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Erm...is this saga finished now? Or is there more to it? It hasn't been updated since '04! o_O Please finish it?
snarky Beth chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
PLEASE post a sequel! PLEASE! I love reading hurt/comfort stories, they are so emotional and you add humor and some adventure. I LOVE reading your stories, you write them so well. I think that you've done a great job so far with this line of stories and would LOVE to read more chapters or another sequel. I have read and reveiwed almost all of your stories and am going to read a few more. Hopefully, you'll update or post another story! Please do.
Lil' Whiteg9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I have been a fan of your stories for a long time, and even though I am not into the HP fandom as much as I once was, I periodically come back to see if you updated this story or posted any others. Will you ever finish this fic or post others? I hope you did not lose interest in the fandom because your stories are so good. It would be interesting to read something of yours based on the events of the last two books. I would be particularly interested in your interpretation of the events of HBP. Hope you do not give up on HP.
zafaran chapter 12 . 7/16/2005
I do *like* your stories. This one has a very good start, and the ongoing story is very engaging. One thing I particularly like about your work is that you integrate muggle and magical medicine which is something my own unposted-as-yet stories work with.

I enjoy writers with AUs where the stories where medicine and magic conflict, and some of them have the most wonderful world-building, but I'm far more comfortable with the AUs where the two technologies co-exist and can enhance patient care in the proper hands. That's what I like the most about the Doctors Barnes. They magically heal and use potions (IV and IM if necessary), but they'll also use IVs and muggle drugs if the needed effect is what the patient really needs. And it is so much more logical in some ways than trying to get potions down an unconscious patient. Even if a liquid potion by mouth would be the best choice, they'd do something like a nasogastric tube so that there would be no risk of getting it into the lungs instead of all the things you see done with ways to get a comatose patient to swallow a liquid. I've only seen two writers use this idea, and a bare handful of others besides you have used a tracheal tube to compensate for severe damage to a face and throat. Bravo.

I also love your interactions between Severus and Albus, Harry, and the crew. You've got one of my *favorite* Severus characterizations, and I plan to eventually transfer this whole set of stories into a couple of ebooks so I can reread them on my PDA.

I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to be able to keep writing and posting on your stories because I like them a lot, and can't wait to see what happens next with these characters in all your alternate story lines. Keep up the very good work. Zafaran

If you want to talk to someone else about the integration of muggle and magical medicine you can contact me at zafaran at fastmail. fm
00 chapter 12 . 7/10/2005
Will you ever update this? Good stories are rare.
notaword chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
your stories are absolutely brilliant and do hope you haven't given up on them. Its been quite a while since you've updated, so i hope everything is ok. I've been checking for months and months hoping for an update. Maybe they'll be one soon? Pretty please? *crosses fingers and hopes*
Trinity of the phoenixes chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
This is a very good story, all your stories are very good, but for this one I have one question.

Are you going to update someday soon?
villette chapter 12 . 2/13/2005
dear raven,

I just wanted you to know how much I am still enjoying this series after all these years. I do hope that you are well, seeing that you have not updated in quite some time. I suppose that RL has gotten in the way somehow. But I do so love your original characters, the Drs. Barnes. My physican growing up was named Dr. Barnes and your characters remind me so much of his gentle manner! I also love the fact that they have such vibrant sense of humors and that their personalities are so realistic and they are so in tune with what is going on. I wish my own doctor now was as nice, professional and knowledgeable. Oh well, c'est la vie.

If you have time, please give us more insight into this story. I want to see Draco become more open, deal with the issues bothering him and become so much more than JKR has allowed in the books.

thanks, villette
o chapter 12 . 11/28/2004
Please update. Good stories are rare.