Reviews for Inuyasha: Let Souls Link
Cindy M 19 chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
*-* so awesome and cool too.
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Every thing of Sesshoumaru could make anyone apprehensive... I love the story, it is awesome.
ninjamidori chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
it was so greeeeeaaaaaaaaaat!

XD
petpeeves12 chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
This was a cute story with a happy ending. In the end Kikyo wrote her own fate.
Fluffy puppy chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
Awwwww I luv da ending!
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
AWESOME!
Taja phat chick chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
hey i just read this story and i must say i love it, the first 3 chapters were a little confusing but i loved it in the end and i'm totally all for it so yeay! i really enjoyed it so thanks for writing it later bye -Taja
The ISIMS chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Will read later mom kiking me off Pc tled me to read one of my

ANN RICE books
JustAPerson chapter 14 . 4/15/2006
i LLOOVE your story! its sad, beutiful and great!its so...i dont know...WOW!you are a great writer and so is others, and plus kikyo has a got ending turns out nice, and the end ending was cute!-

im so happy...[and i dont know why] keep up the um

keep writing...good?great?well you get what i mean do you?(jeeze i write alot..and i dont even know you)-
QueenTatooine chapter 14 . 8/25/2005
It is a little fast paced. It reads as if they have only known eachother for a few days, rather than a month that you mention later on.

Your writing is very poetic, this is good.

A very good story

QueenTatooine
oreogreen chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
thats sweet!
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 14 . 4/13/2005
aw cute! keep up that great work! i love your inukag stories! :-D
azn-modern-miko chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
omg i love the story...where did inuyasha attack kagome?
Inu miko chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
It was sad...yet beautiful...I love it but I feel such anguish...like it was happening to me...if you can write to such an extent...then you are truly a brilliant writer...

Inu miko
Lunar InuYasha chapter 14 . 9/1/2004
oh my gosh...that was so good! i LOVED teh story! lol very clever...and the way it all played out that was so sweet! when he left i got all sad...but then oat the last moment he came back lolthat was really kawaii...and i really liked the way you phrased the whole story...it was very good...im glad i decided to read this story...no regrets...

Lunar