Reviews for Crazy
yamirachan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow! Isn't that sweet...? Aww, I liked this one! YAH!
Sunamachi chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
*grabs remore control and plays Yami stalking off ve-ry slo-wer-ley* LMAO. Yami shirtless, and bare-necked and 'prancing' around the park, and dishing out the famous finger. Gotta love attitude from Yami. it's works very well. Although, the *ding dong, let's have our way together right now with your hikari in the house* was ruining the entire mood, enjoyed it.

might want to take it down a bit. too fast dont you reckon? And Yami, being a GAME KING, would WANT Bakura frustrated and wanting for 'more', wouldn't he? (just a suggestion)

Yes, nice job. Nice dialogue. 'Grouse', as they say in Adelaide.

*hands out virtual choker of Yami's to authors*

Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
This was AWESOME. The first time I ever read, um, what's it called? Uh... Darkshipping? Is that it? I still don't get the shippings. Can you explain to me what that means? Anyway, just explain it in a review for one of my stories, please. I now that "Beat Malik for Me" is my only Yu-Gi-Oh fic so far, but could you read "Tokijin Jaken"? Even if you don't read Inuyasha? It really needs reviews. I don't usually beg, but! _ Anyway, I take it you like the Riddlin' Kids, since they were also in the other story of yours I read. Anyway, the only thing I saw wrong with this was, I think, the last sentence in the second paragraph seemed a little... off. I don't know. Anyway, this was great, thanks for writing it so that others may read it! _ Ja ne!
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
[giggles] I loved that~! [glomps] I've finally found another Darkshipping author~! This was a wonderful story. The humor bits are extremely enjoyable as well. (The ass conversation was funny. XD) I say, keep up the great work; I hope to see more fics from you soon!
Hecete chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Yowza! If that was Bakura being subtle, I'd hate to see him being blunt. j/k Great fic, Fricking awesome ending (Bakura stradling Yami-must...not...anime...drool...*floods keyboard)

Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
That was very good. . He forgot his shirt! How could he forget his shirt? *sigh* oh well ...very nice though...Bakura was a little less sad than i thought he would be but than again i read all the wacky mushy fics *sigh* Well I have to go...write more!
Duet Maxwell Shinobi of Wind chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I'm a sucker for Bakura/Yami pairings... *smiles 'innocently'* please add another! please? I love it!
Dawn chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
This is a very well written one-shot and I approve. I applaud your fiction.
EternalDarkness chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Aw*watery eyes* That was so kawai!I'm a sucker for Bakura/Yami!But u know that already! Write another one! Pwease?
SecretSnuggler chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
KAWAII! squee, i love bakura/yami pairings _ great ficcy, write more bakura/yami-ness SON!