Reviews for You're Kidding, Right?
Babo chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
You're good!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
That was absoloutley HILARIOUS! I could see it perfectly in my head because they were so in character. You have a real knack for comedy.

Keep up the good writing.
Ace Lannigan chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
Well I know its been a year or so since you wrote these. I liked all 3 of them. Never watched the 'Hey Arnold!' show for more than a minute (didn't like the big heads).
DarthRoden76 chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Greetings Hey Arnold Fan!

WOW! This is good stuff...especially chapter 3! Harold is a real dumbass! And people think Arnold is dense? It was funny...especially the sugar thing LOL!

Write more of these and be sure to check out my amazing fanfics (I think they are, but I'll let you judge for yourself also)

May The Force Be WIth You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
BrianaLFBH chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
I like this one best of all! It was great! good job on these!
Chudney chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Tried, shmied. You DID put humour in this, and lots of it! "Her boyfriend's gonna kick your butt"...heh, heh...Harold's dumb as a bad hammer, sometimes. Great stuff. Excellent job on all three scenarios; I'm looking forward to more of your work.
Amelia Badelia chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
Hahaha! LOL...that Harold! That was a good one! I was holding my face when they kissed. LOL! *o*!
Helgagurl46 chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
That was, like always, extremely cute...I think this one is probably my fave, Harold is so dumb...lol, anyway, I loved Gerald's reaction, "Way to go Helga!"...please think up more, these are really cute...;)
Almost Believing chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
lol I loved the last part. Helga and Arnold really do compliment each other
Amy chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
The was one of the funniest fanics I ever read with it being stupid! U got to keep going on this fic.!
stevetheloser chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
you did a great job on this chapter.. although i think i liked the first one better...

cya

steve
BrianaLFBH who's to lazy 2 login chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Oh, that was funny. Oh, that was supremely funny and so awesome. Aw right, you go Arnold! I swear, Gerald CAN be a jerk-o sometimes. **But... but... but I!** SOMETIMES, okay? **big smile** And in this one, Arnold got pretty protective, hmm? Not like him, but hey, high school years are diff from nine-yr-old, so... **I liked this part: "No," "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "NO!" "Aw, grow up, Gerald!" Our poor little Gerald (who i still like) can have little sense.** Keep them coming if ur gonna! These are really good!
PinkBeads chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Great job! These are both very interesting and I like how you showed different possibilities of what could happen. I hope you write more!
Helgagurl46 chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
That was really cute...both of them actually. I really like Arnold's one-lined responses at the end, it's really cute. ;)
Almost Believing chapter 2 . 8/6/2003