Reviews for Mind Field
Poemwriter98 chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Poor Harry. This is an amazing story, I love the idea, even though it's tremendously sad.
Fan of Great Works chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
disturbing...very...disturbing. not really worth reading...
monica85 chapter 8 . 12/4/2004
i like the story! update soon!
rosiegirl chapter 8 . 9/30/2004
Good story. I hope you update soon!
amber-eyez chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
this is a very good fic, hope you upd8 soon_
keira chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
i just decided to mention a minor mistake (lol),

"I have no words Mr. Malfoy to express my utter content for you at this moment." maybe it should be DIScontent?
Savi2070 chapter 7 . 12/7/2003
Okay, just to say, i was randomly searching though fics when i ran across this one, and I'm REALLY impressed. - I wan't you to continue soon... also, quite the job you have there! That sound's like something i would like to do someday! (Hehe, I'm just wierd like that!) Anyway, i hope you take this somewhere, it's really good!
Savi
ewwww chapter 7 . 11/22/2003
eww eww eww harry should not be decribed this way

harry should be all powerful and use wandless magic to kill the filthy sicko bastard of so call people called the durlseys

sure you wanred me and i read anyway but now i am done reading i do not want to read harry this way ..
pussbb chapter 7 . 9/29/2003
I am enjoying this fic but I do have a question for you - do you have a beta? No, I'm not offering as I've never done that kind of thing. I just think you could really use some advice on spelling and grammar. Anyway, I am looking forward to new chapters. Puss
Ms. Padfoot chapter 7 . 9/29/2003
I am liking your story so far, but man oh man is it ever brutal! I am curious to see where this is going and how it is going to pan out.

Ms. Padfoot
asdf chapter 7 . 9/29/2003
Well, it seems to be goin' fine, u really love to torture Harry don't u? I can't wait to see how sev/harry's relationship progresses when they leave Harry's mind.

look foward to ur update
Gina chapter 6 . 9/28/2003
WOW, this is a very moving story!
mouse chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Your writing is improving!

I also know that you have a replacement computer, so I better be seeing some more of this in the future.

You've warmed to this fandom (and to think I had to argue with you to read the books in the first place!) and I am enjoying your characterisations.

(Yes, for anyone who wants to take issue, Sentarla is a friend of mine, and I only found out 2 days ago that she had started writing HP and had posted it to .)

I know how to find you, and I know where you'll be living in a couple of months, so get more of this done, or I'll come for a visit and chain you to the computer .

mouse
Ivy chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
Your computer died...shit, I'm sorry. Please update.
Riley chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your computer dying on you! No need to worry though, I believe your story will be worth the wait, as I'm sure many reader and writers do as well. Please continue posting on too, because I, for one, would miss your work if you were to quit. Great job so far on this story, keep up the great work!

*Smiles*,