Reviews for Touch the Flame
Jayjay chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Cool...my friend likes to touch flames too...only he touches a piece of ice first so it wont hurt.
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was very nice. Very in-character, which I like. *Favorites!*
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Okay, now I have an unspeakable urge to light a candle and touch flame. But knowing me, I'll burn myself. ;) Nice work on this; it was a very calming, original fic that just rocked. Keep it up!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
julie chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
like it . but i think you should maker another chapter and it can be about how jack keeps on loving to get hurt and will gets worried about him like maybe he has a disorder...
vrangr chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
that was funny :) especially the "do you want to touch it?" "Touch it!"

ROFL!

Irish Avalon
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I mur first note that Jack is almost sadistic to himself in this fic. I have no clue how the hell in the the seven seas of this world you came upon this idea and for some reason or other I honestly do not want know.

Anyroad, I liked this. Wonderful imagry if I say so myself.

ta,

MI
the marshmallow spawn of hell chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
pfft, i'm with you on that last sentiment, mate! wo!
Jacksfluzey chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
okay I can't stop smiling

that was great _ I really loved it! Great job! omg

awesome work lovey

that made me laugh what you said "do you want to touch it?" i'd be like "hell yeah! ...wait, touch what?" _

haha excellent job

(checks fav)
stickbug chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
that was kinda weird...and kinda pointless...i guess it was a LITTLE interesting...
just jacs chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
that was interesting... lol that was good. did the symbolise the love between jack and will and it's chances of danger and hurt? or did i just make that up? i enjoyed this as it was different. i thought he would b trying 2 get will 2 drink rum very good nice twist. excellent!
bjackw chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
is that a wil/jack thing because if it is other that that it was good
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Aww, that's sweet _; Jack-ism
Catmint chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Odd. Nice, though.
Antoinette de Vanellet chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Hmm, must try that some time. Does Captain Sparrow give lessons?
Loved it, btw.