Reviews for Suspicions
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
OMG! i loved this story! it always bothered me that lois and clark never told lois's parents, but the way you went about it in here is great! newfound respect for Ellen Lane. . .
Nan Smith chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Just to answer your question, I'm in the middle of writing another chapter of the "Home" series at the moment, but I do have plans to continue this in the future.

Nan
shazza chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
have you written any more to this series as i want to hear the rest
MN chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Dagger is a great series! I recently stumbled across it and have been enjoying it and your other stories. I was happy to see that you recently (Aug 04) promised you were coming back to this series. I want to see what happens when the triplets are born.

Love the way you portray the series characters - they seem true to what I remember and how I picture them.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Nan Smith chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Just to reassure anyone who wishes to know, I haven't quit this series, and will be back to it once I finish the sequel to Pheromone, More Likely.

Nan
Chloe-lookalikey-reborn chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
need more... are you working on any more of the series or are you focusing on the other things... just so we know
Rea chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
hehe, I like the last line...it left me laughing. Very good and I can't wait til your next story!

er...

There WILL be a next story, right?

*looks hopeful*
Hardshoe chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
OMG I absolutly love the dagger series!

You are such a talented writer!

out of all lois and clark series yours is the best! i love the whole aspect on the family life. i can't wait till your next peice of work! i have been searching the net for more lois and clark fanfiction and i keep coming back to your stories! keep up the excellent work.

i'm glad ellen finally knows, she is such a funny character on the show and you write all the characters so well. I also just love the kid stories too. i can't wait till the triplets are born! so once again excellent story and keep up the great work. I'll be looking out for the next story.

Deirdre (Hardshoe)
Katie chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
You wrote another story! I love you!

Seriously, you're a wonderful author. I just recently began reading Lois and Clark fan fic... I have to say out of the several genres/shows/etc that I read fan fic from, you are the most talented. I haven't looked at your author profile, but have you written any original work? If you have, have you ever thought of having it published for real, and not just posted on the internet? You have real potential.