Reviews for Changes and Dealing With It
pokadots7410 chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
o i loved it. i have read a couple of other E.D. stories but yours was the best!
SMALLwhitelies chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
she was a bit hard on poor Dave.
IdUnNoXx chapter 12 . 6/24/2005
*applause* i loved it! real good!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 12 . 6/21/2005
Fantastic to see you back updating you amazing fic. I really enjoyed this chp, and I hope to read more of your writting in the future.
shineyma chapter 11 . 3/14/2005
More! More! I must know more!
AlyD chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
I love this story

gimmie more NOW!
CantStopWontStop chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
yeah i reviewed this before but i was just wondering about the next update and yes, i know you have a life, more than i do considering ima bum, but i was just hoping the next update will be soon! cant wait!
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 11 . 12/19/2003
love it
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 11 . 10/6/2003
Yay! A new chapter! I've been waiting forever! But it was so worth it! Awesome job! So glad Katie finally admitted to her problem, and there was kissing! Always a good thing. Ranks right up there with Flint getting what he deserves, and I can just tell that'll be happening soon as well. Do continue soon, I love this!

~Ash
CantStopWontStop chapter 11 . 10/1/2003
yay! im not gonna fail! even though i think i just failed an algebra quiz. oh well my teavher's insane anyway your story kicks ass! i rally like it becausei can relate to it...in more ways than one anyway keep going and oh yeah! ::cheers again:: he kissed her! yay! wo!
WiccanOne chapter 11 . 9/30/2003
Much with the reviewing! Please, please, please, upload the next chapter really really really really soon! I really like this tory, so PLEASE?lol :)
RnbwGrl chapter 11 . 9/29/2003
That was SOO great! I am so glad you updated! IT was fantabulous! Poor Katie! I feel so bad for her!

UPDATE SOON!
Sunnyflower2005 chapter 11 . 9/29/2003
This chapter was great... I'm still giddy about the fact that Oliver kissed Katie! This one was fantastic.
RnbwGrl chapter 10 . 9/17/2003
That was SO great! Your story is absolutely fantabulous! You HAVE to update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I HAVE to know what will happen!
CantStopWontStop chapter 10 . 9/11/2003
no no no PLEASE dont fail me! i already did horrible in algebra! no! ::screams:: anyway, good chapter keep going...you know the rest