Reviews for Second Chances
victoriousnicci chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
Seriously good story.

I think the whole dream thing was adorable.

Good work!

Nott01 chapter 16 . 3/4/2008
I thought that your story 'Second Chances' was realy great! Its one of these "feal good" storys that you dont realy get on here. Its short but not too short, I loved it and i hope to find more storys on here that are the same.

Its also great to find a story where Remus gets the girl and gets a great life to look forward too aswell!

My complements!

DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I read the whole thing in one sitting! WONDERFUL! I love this sappy, romantic stuff! Great story!
DreamWarrior chapter 16 . 6/12/2004
Hey, I thought I'd tell you I've read your story before, but I just came across it again. I wanted to say how good it is. Ok, that sounded really lame. I've read a lot of Harry Potter fics out there and I can honestly say that I deem yours as the best. (and I personaly love the ending, it rocks) I hope you keep writing Harry Potter fics (especially ones with Remus and another female character). I think you're a great author. Keep it up! ;)
Always Rosalind chapter 16 . 2/4/2004
After spending three days scouring for decent Remus fic, I finally come across this. I commend you, I thoroughly enjoyed your characterizations of both Remus and Serena - who was a great OC, by the way. :) Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing.
Playing Passerine chapter 16 . 12/24/2003
hmm. glad to see that serena likes her boys too. though i think i'm going to have to convert you to my less 'pretty boy' view of remus. i'm not sure your boys could take everything you throw at poor remus ;)
the fox animagus reminds me of the dreamhunters sandman and the myths about beautifl fox spirits. troublesome female and all that rot...
at the risk of sounding sadistic it felt like things went a little too easy for them, or serena was a bit over powered-but i know you just wanted to get back to them shagging.
the whole sent back thing was a bit odd. first thing that came to mind was gandalf. (old guy, ick, quite a turnoff. who's on tolkien overdose? not me not me! oh god i don't want to see my poor tolkien table left without me to care for it...)
UnDeadGoat chapter 5 . 9/6/2003
*hurts calliope*
TheAvidReader chapter 16 . 8/20/2003
Hi there, I have just read your story and thought it was great. It was also nice to see Remus in a happy ending - thanks for a great read :)

ElsalhirErestar chapter 16 . 8/20/2003
Oh wow an extra chapter! I loved it...

I did read somewhere that werewolfism...heh, would actually be hereditary and that lycanthropy, contrary to popular belief, is actually a disease of the mind that lead people to believe they were werewolves when they in fact were not.

None the less, this is another awesome chapter! Do you have any other things creeping up on us any time soon? Hmm?
HockeyWitch chapter 16 . 8/19/2003
Hey, hey!

I finally finished reading this story. *Stands up and aplauds the author until her hands are raw red* That was a really sweet Lupin story! I'm so glad that he finally found someone to be with forevah and evah! Lupin is my MOST favourite character, adding the fact that I also have a little crush on him...*hides in shame*. But I'm very happy for him in your story. Very well developed characters and I really like Serena, too. Write more fics in the future. _

Cameron chapter 16 . 8/19/2003
Yey! Great story! I love moony, don't you? hm, animalistic passion, sigh... ahem... I'm not reading stories like this at work... ::looks around:: ok, no, really it was great!
Ashliegh chapter 15 . 8/19/2003
Aww! What a lovely ending! And a lovely story as well! _ I'm glad she's awake and okay! :) Well done with the story! It was great!
Ashliegh chapter 14 . 8/19/2003
Oh, was that a dream? Dreams are weird. _ I still hope she wakes! What's gonna happen next? Must read more!
lucky star chapter 16 . 8/19/2003
i luv the epilogue (especially hermoine's lil lecture to remus!)

lucky star
Ashliegh chapter 13 . 8/19/2003
Aw, touching ending. I love Harry! _ I hope Serena wakes up! It'd be cool for Harry to talk to her when she awakes. Guess I'll have to read more, eh?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »