Reviews for Meus Amor et Mea Culpa
lime green lily chapter 24 . 3/13
It's going to be the 8th year mark in the 24th. Please uppdate
Please.
jesi ki kage chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
WHY WOULD YOU STOP WRITING WITH THAT AS THE CLIFF HANGER! They are just starting to admit and understand their feelings for each other and you go and throw in a car crash. I love it and hate it at the same time. Also I totally love how Usagi/Serena just fits in with them and all of the interesting background story for everybody. Can't wait to learn more about the outer's relationships too. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND UPDATE AGAIN SOON! Even if it's been 7 years this story is to good to abandon. -Jesi Ki Kage
Vanessa chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
Why are all the good authentic who are writing heart wrenching storied vanishing?! Damn it I realize that some times life doesn't allow them to come back in a timely fashion. But going months on months without updates drive we the readers completely crasy. I have read both this and Cupid's last in under a day, I was hooked and couldn't stop reading. I want more, please come back soon.
shyiphone12 chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
I feel so overwhelmed reading this story! I love it! It's been a while since you posted, are you going to post anytime soon? Keep it up :) what will you do for Serena and Darien!?
A curious fan chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
Reviewing this chappie means that I get to read a new one?*wink wink wink*

Okay... I will behave and try to act like a fine lady.*fixes her imaginary glasses*
I like the way you write.
I think you also have great talent.
You seem to be someone who constantly wants to improve herself and that is really a good thing.
At first I thought there was no plot.
I mean ... Everything was beautifully portrayed but it felt like connection was missing.
I have no idea what all was about.
Eventually I realised that everything was part of a bigger plan and I was actually surprised in a good way. You know when every bit fits in its own way? In a way like the tiny parts of a bigger puzzle?
You have talent.
I am no native English speaker but I can see the difference between something well written and brilliant and a story that lacks of those important qualities.
I hope you will remember us.
I would hate it not to know the ending.
I am that curious when it comes of stories:P
I wish you the best with your life and the best of luck!3

Hug attack to you, author-chan!

- Annie
tenna chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
this always leaves my heart on the floor
sakuriot chapter 24 . 2/4/2014
Okay. I really hope you haven't forgotten about this amazing story you have here in past 7 or so years. This is truly a great story and I am completely in love with it. I love all the character dynamics and relationships. Each backstory everyone has are so well thought out and I really want to know how everything kind of falls into place for all the characters. However, if you aren't intending to start up this fic again, I would like to say thank you for the amazing read.

Hope everything is doing well in your life x :)
Thanks again!
Silver Serene Moonlight chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
Please update this soon. I love the story.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
That was so tragic... I'm crying on the inside... update soon!
JPalmerS chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
I think you once said reviews are good for getting more chapters *hopehope* so here we go. Most of the problems I've seen in your work are mostly gone. You used to always only use the names of characters, rather than even occasionally alluding to a character which took away from the flow of your work, though thankfully that has changed. You used to have and still do have some problem with sentence structure to help flow but that has also improved. These two things and some minor misspelling errors are the only problem. Now, on to what I enjoy. You create what a friend of mine describes as 'beautiful-sadness'. The interaction between characters is, most times, very believable and engaging, which is why I stuck with the story till the end. I admit, I was and still am wanting to see an Ami/Beryl/Zach drama/fight occur with of course, Zach and Ami walking away from a stunned Beryl but that's just me. It seems something that should happen since Beryl had a thing for Zach and he's now with the 'dorkette'. Thank you for this and your other works, which I will review in due time, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had a lost muse for a span of years. I look forward to more of your work.
inori chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
OMG! i want to know what will happen next_

i love the drama in this fic, everything's well-written and i love how 'all' the characters are present here and their connections to each other :)

*i think i'm becoming a RukaXSei fan, haha
inori chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
liking how the characters are connected, haha

curious to see Neph's introduction (and his future encounters with Mako, hehe)
angeljme chapter 24 . 12/7/2012
oh god! you truly know how to create gut wrenching and heart stopping stories... it is AU, and yet all their sufferings and friendship are still there

ugh! i sure do hope there would be a happy ending here.. cause it's already too depressing
angeljme chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
too much hurt... trust destroyed...

i guess it's really hard to see how they would be able to be with each other again, even if they still love and would forever love one another
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
It doesn't look like you'll finish this one, but that isn't what the review is about. You did a really great job. Every chapter left me wanting more. there were so many twists and turns I didn't see coming. It was amazing. Sad I won't get to see how it ends.