Reviews for Torn Apart
Ms. No-Account chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
"There was even one mission where Yusuke almost let Hiei die; and he probably would have if Kurama hadn't stepped in the way. "
That's entirely out of character for Yusuke, I'm ignoring this 'incident' altogether.
And how many missions and how fast do you think they're able to do them? You just implied they get a ridiculous amount during a singular week.

Why did Hiei even go to court? It doesn't sound like him.

Judging the fact you had Raizen purr at Hiei, I'm guessing you're putting them in a sexual relationship (as saying "romantic relationship" won't fit at all).
Ryven flame dancing saiyan chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
:3 I have a Kurama plushie... Hee...
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 14 . 12/8/2007
i loved this fic. I'm a hiei lover to so i was happy 2 see him as sorrt of the star of this :) Yay sequel can't wait!
sweetnsexy89 chapter 14 . 12/8/2007
Saddest story ever! Poor Hiei! :'( UPDATE SOON!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 14 . 12/7/2007
lol. 'encouraging' is that the new word for the meaning of 'poking you with sharp stick and insiting on an update'? lol. I loved it. 'specially how you went into his 'internal injuries' and how he might not remember his memories. YOU are top Hiei torture writer my friend and it has been a pleasure reading this story from the beginning. Must tell ya... ya'z had me fooled. I thought ya were goin to kill him, but you didn't.

Good Job Cheesy-sama *bows* yu da WO-man!

Wah-Keetcha
Lindsey chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
I think this story is very good and you realy should keep writeing it. but in the case that you don't can i continue the story. i cant post anything right now because my computer's broken and my writeing style isn't as good as yours but i have a realy cool idea and it would fit well with your story. i don't have an e-mail account. but if you do end up writeing another chapter then just tell me in it and i get back to you somehow with my idea.
Small Teeth chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
Omg! You have got to update soon! Poor Hiei! You ended on such a good part! Update soon!

-T-H l
Rose of Death chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
AWESOME STORY! i can't belive you just stopped like that...it's so mean...you HAVE to update soon...or bad things will happen
Wah-Keetcha chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
*dies of shock* Oh my Gods... you updated. 0.o I am... dying... *wheeze* *cough* More! *cough* m-more! *cough*

Keep it going!

W-K
stix chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
Indecisive Mind chapter 12 . 9/7/2005
The characters are slightly OOC, b/c I don't think Yusuke would be that big of a jerk. But, this story is really getting to the good part! Update soon!
GhostBoy chapter 12 . 5/12/2005
Good Story, I'm a fan of Hiei and Yusuke. You write it well, please update soon. I'm exicted for the next chapter
Silverchild of the winds chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
This story is getting weirdere and weirder.
Wah-Keetcha chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
good job, finnaly an update. stupid Razien or Rasin or whatever he calls himself. I think he should croak. Yup.. send him to the cows. yuppies...

good work there Cheesy-Sama

WK
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
I love it! Woah oh yeah this chappie rocked.

Lady Flame: how are you going to just take over my review page?

Lady Vaoh: because I can and am currently here and not on Anyway. Woah he just like invited them into his castle and then they accepted? Okay not exactly what I expected but it was good. Wait and what's this?

Lady Flame: you know what, you just read the chappie.

Lady Vaoh: it's called dramatics Killjoy. Anyway what's this? YUSUKE URAMESHI giving up? OH NO THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

Lady Flame: wait wouldn't you be the one in charge of the end of the world?

Lady Vaoh: no one asked you. Anyway woah woah woah and what is this?

Lady Flame: here we go again.

Lady Vaoh: Seika LOVED, Kurama not exactly what I was thinking but hey nice twist. Just tell me that she's not going to dump Haku and go back to Kurama and I'll be fine.

Lady Flame: please, she'll have a fit.

Lady Vaoh: *throws LF a glare* Anyway update soon I want a great battle scene.

Sincerely,

LOTDF

Sincerely your all time fan,

Venomous_Angel_of_Hades

Ta Ta For Now

Lady Flame: I didn't even get to say anything.

Lady Vaoh: stop being such a whiner.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »