Reviews for Seven Years Later
Samantha chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
That was a really good story, I loved it! I hope you write more Harry Potter stories in the future, and I hope there as good as this one!
Samantha Floyd chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I loved the first chapter of your story! It was great! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
pixidust009 chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
i love this story but it better not be over because it would be a shame
prongschick chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
this is really good! i cant believe hermione's having another baby!
thanksmum chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
lol good ending but i doubt the ginny/draco thing would happen that fast...i personally dont like ginny and i hope she would end up with know body...i mean didn't she 'love' brenden? the next day she is sleeping with draco malfoy and next week marrying him? hm well it was a good read ne i enjoyed it!
thorsgirl chapter 8 . 9/19/2003
wow, that was great. i hope that you continue soon. bye
PunkPrincess56 chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
very cute can't wait to find out what happens next! update soon!
natalie chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
u don't know how much i love your story. while i waited for your update, i think i reread the story like 3 times. i'm very very sorry to hear about your grandma. i hope ur doing ok. but thanks for updating despite your busy schedule. i loved the chapter and i cant wait for your next story!
S. Christian chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
good good good... keep it up... until then, i must say adios
LiZz chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
Aw! I loved your story! It was great, I hated to see it end! You should do a follow up orsomething casue it was great!
Sami Potter chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
O wow it just got interesting there all pregnant! Plez update!
angeloffear2006 chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
OMG what a wonderful chapter. I can't wait to read more really soon! This was a great chapter!
AllStar628 chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
That was REALLY good. i can't wait 4 the next chapter and what is going 2 happen next. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ears chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Awesome that last part was funny the newest Weasley's gonna be a soccer star, Ron would hate that being the Quidditich nut love thsi
IssaBissa chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
This was good, although I wish that you had out at least alittle of the wedding in there. But other than that it was just fabulous!