Reviews for Marked lll Smile lll
Clorinda chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I didn't quite understand the title fully, but I loved the story. It was simply excellent. Rather an interesting look into Natsumi's life that the friends she's made through her work make her feel alienated from the friends she sees at school.

And Akbane and the coffee machine ... You're a genius.
Sinnara chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Cute!
Gina part of my pen chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
that was great! good fic! if only you would continue.../sob you'll probably get twice as much revs.!
Kerichi chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Cute! It's really interesting, and a very good take on smiling Natsumi!
rabid lola chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i read this long ago. _ i like it a lot! really great character study of Natsumi. Sounds just like her. It's not so much sweet as...nice. Okay, running out of words here...

I like the bit with Akabane. _ wehehehe.

If I'm not mistaken, this helped inspire one of my other fics, also with Natsumi (I can't really remember...ehehe.). But anyway...write more!
pandora505 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That was great. It was funny without being over the top and everybody stayed in character. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
Mizu Onna chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I like Natsumi, and I love Akabane. I loved the insights into their characters. _
limelie chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Excellent. Seeing a fic this kind is so rare.
jing-i chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
it's so rare to see nice stories starring Natsumi... she's one of the few female manga characters i dun wince at seeing... nicely done...
Bahaghari chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
AkabaneXNatsumi? I don't think so but really nice story. Keep it up!
Shiakou chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Brilliant story, though a bit short. Everyone is in character and altogether a highly enjoyable read.
Jackal chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
sugoi desu! nice story. 100 thumbs up n does this have a sequel? i hope that it does
Frostmourne chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Very funny and I admit that when I read this part "Why do you think I said it fell to pieces?"
a wide smile immediately came up and I was just grinning the entire time I reread the story. Another favorite story , I don't actually read much here just some random ones and I'm lucky I came across this one , Very nice
mrsjashakabra chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Oh!it is so sad that you're not continuing this!I wish you would!PLEASE!you should turn it into a DrJackalxNatsumi. I'm writing one right now and its the absolute only one on and it would be great if there was 2, so think bout it,ok?your stories so ONIGAI!
0006 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
this one - left a smile on my face.