Reviews for Table for Two
Rogue Ronin chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hey hi...i know it's been a while since this story has been up, but i was creating a kento/shu c2 and i came across it...i so love kento! and this was sad...but i still loved it...
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
God, that's so sad... *hugs Kento* I love you, Kento... This definately needs a sequel. That chair needs to be occupied.
SIN Productions chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Thanks everyone for your reviews

Hey Mystic, what grammar errors did you see? If you could point them out I could go fix them!
Caith who is too damn lazy to log on chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Genius.

Pure, damn, unadultered Genius.

I loved every word of it.

Ever think of a sequel? He needs someone in that chair, y'know ..
MYSTIC1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
That's so sad! And it's nice to know someone listens to Country music. That genre seems fitting for Kento.

Um, minor grammatical mistakes. I only noticed one actually. Nothing really wrong with the story content. I loved it. _
Duran Of Folsena chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I remember coming across this story a while back, but it always stayed in the back of my mind as one of the best I've ever read. Kento's feeling of loneliness are right on the mark, and so are his viewpoints of how the others see him. But I noticed Ryo was missing from Kento's analysis. Could this mean that Ryo is the only one who can see what the others can't? I think a sequel to this with Kento tellign Ryo about how he feels and having Ryo respond and open up to him would be a very good diea.
Isabel Night chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Again, a good story. You might want to skip the Toyama thing and just put downtown Tokyo. You've done a very good job getting into the characters thoughts and feelings. Very few can do that.

Other than the Toyama thing, I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors.

Keep writing.