Reviews for Arise on the Occasion
Kyu-Momo chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Aww that was great! :)
Renn chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
this isn't the first time i've read this, and again, i found myself completely hooked. this is an awesome story, sporting the best OC i've seen!
narakunohime chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
The last chapter was really good.

I enjoyed reading it. _
narakunohime chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
I really enjoyed reading this chapter.
narakunohime chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I really enjoyed reading.
Renn chapter 12 . 12/18/2005
Wow...this was so good...I'm supposed to be studying for a biology exam, but this was just so captivating I couldn't stop unitl it was over. But man, I don't regret doing so at all!
Kiriska chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
Wow, why wasn't I ever informed that this thing was finished...but I'm glad I came by and checked and what a lovely surprise.

The ending was beautiful, perfectly written and lovely. It was certainly worth the three-year wait. I'm very glad you finished it - it's an optimistic turn of things when the internet is filled with so many unfinished good stories. I'm glad you stuck with it.

I guess there really isn't that much else to say at the end, but thanks again for finishing this wonderful story and being an inspiration.
BoomChick chapter 13 . 12/21/2004
You had me worried about this fanfiction! I was scared it would end up another angst fic. It was a lovely romance, and I'm quite glad it ended the way it did. Please keep up the good work!
Destiny Lot chapter 13 . 12/14/2004
Yeah, you finished. Great job, it was well worth the wait. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Even if they're not Ronin ones.

Ja ne
WildcatYST chapter 11 . 7/8/2004
Great story! I adore your portrayal of all the Ronins. Please give me more!
Siraluin chapter 11 . 6/11/2004
You updated! I'm so happy!
Snow Myth chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
No! by the Gods Crim! You have got to finish this before i go mad! .

on another note: YAY for Cye!

Snow Angel
Splink chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
Just perfect, Just perfect, I'll say it again...perfect...thats why I love you Crimson - (clearing the tears from my eyes)
Destiny Lot chapter 11 . 6/9/2004
Oh this is so great, i can't keep from smiling. I can't wait to read the next part.

Ja ne
Kiriska chapter 11 . 6/8/2004
Beautiful. That was the perfect ending for the chapter,...so sweet. xD I love how you develop the people's emotions...just awesome. :D Finish this quickly! The final meeting between Rowen and Sage now, and then the happily ever after? _