Reviews for False Hope
bellezagotica chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
sobs- oh, what a good ending! bravo! im the same as saria, i love link, but zelda is cool, too. great story! it was good angst, and i was so sure that link was going to die, (a la Spike from Cowboy Bebop-I love you, Spike! RIP) but when you continued after the-

“ Link(sobs) I’m so sorry! I let my jealous and selfishness blind me. (cries ,more) Please forgive me.
bellezagotica chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
oh, btw, this is InuYashaBishi334, but i changed it cuz i liked this better.'

cries gasp-p! no, poor Link! my dear, dear Link.. this was good, i was kinda guessing that Scorpion was a guy..but good job!
bellezagotica chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
i love link! i am totally obsessed with him! e! i love u, my handsome... elf? he's not an elf, is he? cuz he's got legolas's cute, adorable, lil' elf ears... oh, well. elves rock! tee-hee... anyways, i love this so far! i do feel so sorry for what's about to bestow on poor link...
Midnight Starfire chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
I liked the whole idea behind this, the summary totally caught my eye! Great ideas. I very much liked the ending of this, I really enjoy fluff. Wonderful job on your story. Thank you for your review on the silver door, I appreciate it!
Talonclawfange chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
cool! This story was a great idea, whith the revenge and all that. It's really sweet how you depict Link and Zelda. I really liked the pary about Darunia hugging Link. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. "Your face is turning strange colors.." heheheh!
VG-Junky chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
woah that was pretty good man you should make a seqoule of some kind
Ri2 chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Aw, I love happy endings! I'm wondering though, what happened to Future Saria?
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 3 . 10/24/2003
*cries* That was so beautiful! *cries more* I just loved the Link/Zelda fluff, it was so adorable! I'm glad u finished this story, I would have been mad if u didnt ~_ I so loved this story, it was great!
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
How SAD! *cries* My poor Link! *cries more* Now ur makin me cry StoryWaver P I wanna see if he can ever save Zelda and the others! Plz continue! *tries to save Link from his eternal punishment but fails* *sighs* This is so wrong, Link doesnt deserve this *( Update soon k
Bariyou chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
...

short...

wierd...

well, i like the whole description you have for it, but the way it's formatted just sort of throws it all off.

I think, that if it was in a normal format, it would be like, 4 times better than it already is.

I'm looking forward to this fiction