Reviews for As The World Turns
auditoryeden chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I am going through and reveiwing every chapter, hoping it will motivate you to UPDATE, damnit!
auditoryeden chapter 39 . 6/12/2007
YAY!Angel still is in love with her!
Nikki chapter 39 . 4/22/2007
I'm glad your back. I would definitely love to have this story finished.
missy chapter 38 . 1/8/2006
hey great story... hope you update soon
jessi chapter 38 . 10/3/2005
I loved the entire story...really i hated Riley so that was like wow ya used him in a way that brought real life thro...sorry i didnt review a bunch of times but i wanted to read to the end of the chapters before doing so.
Keileigh chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I'm not sure why this story is in the Buffy cathegory. Aside from the names of the characters, there is absolutely nothing to connect it to the show. All the characters are completely different from the ones they share a name with. It could have been a much better story if you just picked your own names and made it an original story.

It's a good story, though. Just doesn't have anything to do with Buffy.
happybunny chapter 38 . 5/27/2005
it would be awexome if buffy ended up with Xander keep up the good work!
X.x.Lady.Untouchable.x.X chapter 38 . 5/8/2005
i hav been goingcrazynotknowing wat was going to happen you for updating i'm the type that gets completely hooked to the stories I 's so sad i mean the issue with evil riley(i never liked him)and then hank dying,poor buff,not to mention xander and angel.i hope you'll update soon.i'll be waiting for the next chap.(srry 4 all the grammatical errors,sorta rushing)
biscuit chapter 38 . 5/4/2005
i think it should end up being a xander buffy story :) keep up the good work!
Kristine chapter 38 . 5/2/2005
Why do you always leave the chapter at a good part? Anyway, it was a good chapter. Keep on writing :)
X.x.Lady.Untouchable.x.X chapter 37 . 4/8/2005
i read your whole entire story(at least wat you wrote so far) and now i'm going crazy not knowing(its my thing)anywayz i love your story and i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Dangerouslydede chapter 37 . 4/4/2005
Good story! please let it be Angel!
kargrif chapter 37 . 4/3/2005
yeah an update! i was just thinking about this story the other day...I was trying to remember the title so i could look it up and see if it had be updated and i missed it! It's a great story and I'm glad to see more...can't wait to see who the groom is in the end!
Brianna chapter 36 . 3/7/2005
hey where have you been? i want to know what happens next and espically who buffy is going to marry!
vampiric.princess chapter 36 . 2/10/2005
its about tyme! yea see the storys starting to lean back to the whole buffy and angel relationship... *smiles* thats GREAT! :) i knew it.. well ur story is one of my favorites please update agen soon! hugs..