Reviews for The Price of Life
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
LOVED the ending. As this fic is 10 years old decided to just review at the end. The lesson to be learned-never under estimate Sam and her doohickeys!
hedwiggins chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Love this story; great job. I confess I didn't understand much of the technical stuff, so I sort of skimmed over it.

Love having Jonas Quinn in the story; as head of the news company.

I also love that Jennifer Hailey was included in it and think she and Daniel make a good pair; really cute bit at the end with her telling him to get over it and marry her. :)
VegasBarbie Barb Field chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Hey Ted... any chapters past 2 arent able to pull up on this story... please tell me you can fix this!

Vegas Barbie (how are things on your side of the puddle?)
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! I loved the ending!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Brilliant chapter! Very detailed and insightful! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope nothing bad happens to anyone! I liked the part with Jonas at the end!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Brilliant chapter! Very emotionally moving ending! I really enjoyed it! Amazing!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Wow! Very creative attack strategy! I really enjoyed it! I hope they can prevent Daniel from doing damage to their "mission"!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Very intense chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope they work things out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Very interesting chapter! I really enjoyed it! I like this story!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Great chapter! Very intense! I hope that Daniel and Jen will be okay! That does seem like strange behaviour from Jack and Sam! Is this part of their attempt to take charge of their circumstances?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! I hope things go okay for them!
mary fraser chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
Loved it, what a great read the whole story you for sharing your talent with us readers,I am so glad they gew old together. btw can u update Nova soon.

hugs

mary xx
Dirbatua chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
haha the screwed with earth to good story
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 7/4/2004
Not so much Kismet, as Karma! What goes around, comes around! I really loved this story, especially the im'ri bonding idea, very sweet.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »