Reviews for Unwanted Reality
JulesCapulet chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I demand more chapters!
Egyptian Dreamer chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Hehe, Tom is actually beginning to change his mind about Harry. I hope he realizes soon that they are the perfect match. Really nice story with a wonderful plot and equally wonderful vocabulary. You write really well. Please update soon. I'm anxious to know what's gonna happen.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
cant wait for the next round, i hope tom changes and becomes a good person
EterNite chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
this is delicious D:
Kidiu chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
Aw, it's been so long! I'm sad that you probably won't continue, this was so cool! I hope you might, though!
KnoKnayme chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
very good continue!
SellMySoulForYou chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
I like your idea and story.

really,keep writing!this is one of the most interesting story I've read about TRHP.

hope you write it to be a long and amazing story.
Slaifer chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Ok, I have to say this. O.o Is Harry mental? xD
Source of Silence chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
I think you should finish this story!
LandUnderWave chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
This is a very interesting story... I've never seen anything like this about 'preserved memories' before. Must... Read... More... *acts all zombie-like* Thanks!

Lilz
takoyakimonster chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
u have gotta update it! itz awesum! more...:)
252020 chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Why stop updating? Every story I like always gets abandonned (
Enystis chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
WOW! I love your story! Are you still writing for it?

If not, could you please continue, because I want to know if he can come home. And I want to know, if he thanks hin or not. _

Avy
Black Sorceress chapter 8 . 10/12/2005
This is fantasic! It's got to be one of the best fics I've ever read! You've got some really intersting characters and the plot development is fantastic. Please don't tell me you're abandoning it, it wold be such a waste! You've got to update soon! I'm practically begging you, and I don't beg!
Gato-sama chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Hmm. I would have to say that I like it. Update soon.