Reviews for The Outer Limits Of THE DUCKY!
Fire Sword chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
this is pretty awesome so far. I love it!
Dizzle chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Dear Pippy,

You should update this.

Love,

Merry

P.S. - I also actually posted something I wrote. It's really short, so you should read it. :]
Serenity Turner chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
OMG! I read this like two years ago and kept looking for it to see if it was updated and haven't seen it since! I probably already reviewed to you for the first chappy (under either Aidiadelain or Aidia Turner), but I just read the second. It's funny! AH ORLANDO BLOOM! I LOVE HIM! I don't have my LOTR fics posted yet, but I do have one POTC; please check it out! And you can email me sometime; I'm always open to talking to fellow Orlando fans! Peace!
Redneck626 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
This is Arya4, me, Redneck626, and Laya Sparrow share an account. great story! I love it when people do movie crossovers. FYI: Arya is my made- up name for Lord of the Rings. I love Legolas too. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. If you like Star Wars, you can read some of ours, if you like,if not, that's cool.
Anarion chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I loved this story! It's just so funny. When I first got to this story, I saved the link so I could read it later. Nice job. I was highly entertained.

::evil laugh:: He He He.
acsbabyangelgirl chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
So, what Orli movie is next? Troy? Cause that would be so cool... more, please!
Kiss of Allure chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Cool, though I have no idea who Todd Blackburn is. Meh, I'll probably find out.
Luv Fuji _
bravechicken chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
isnt todd blackburn from black hawk down? *walks off humming Rubber Ducky*
chef13 chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "He went off to find the nearest tavern"! HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is really good ! write the new chappie soon!
tricksters apprentice chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
*sqeels delightedly and tackles you* OMG i love you! best story! all three of my favorite movies together in one fanfic! love it love it love it!
~meily
p.s. are you gonna continue your BHD fic?
Merry chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
You dedicated another one to me? Without me knowing this time, none the less...sneaky sneaky, Pippy. I'll try and find that story again. I never could find it last week. Maybe I'll have more luck this week.
Oh yeah, since when is it *my* responsibility to help you update your stories? I have to say, if I'd had my input on this one, Jack would've been there too, and you know it!
Anyways..I'm going to keep this short because it's late and I'm tired. Not like I have anything to do tomorrow, I just want to go to bed..which sounds really odd coming from my mouth. Heh. Well, laters "partner".
~Merry
Legolas19 chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
That was good, please put the next chapter up soon! I want to know what happends!
AnnabelleOdd chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Haha! I like it. Wow, a comedy type fic that isn't totally random - it has just the right randomness! Heh! I like it. I wonder what would happen if Legolas showed up? Talk about a bit of a fright for Will! And Legolas too!
Anyway, cute and funny, but why has Jack seen hobbits before? Very curious! Funny how Jack seems to be at the heart of every mystery, no?
Anyway, very good! I like!
Elafacwen chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Hee hee! I love this story too! LOL!
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/14/2003