Reviews for Differences
ILOVETHISSTORYSOMUCHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
Loved it
b chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
great story, but you need a beta-reader...
toto-chan chapter 24 . 1/17/2008
love it very good hope to read more of your fic

(6.6)
Kidiu chapter 24 . 7/6/2007
Wow! Great story! I mean, really awesome! And, no need to say thanks for reading! I would have paid to read! I should say thank YOU!
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 10 . 10/17/2005
Amazing! I'm in awe. Now I'm running out of compliments and things to say! Ha! Imagine that...oh well, I'm done for the day. I'll read more some other time! Thanks for the time passer! (I was really bored)

Kaito Tsubasa chapter 9 . 10/17/2005
Gawd! THIS STORY IS GETTING CRAZY! Sorry, but this was a big surpirse!
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 8 . 10/17/2005
Nicely eecuted. This chapter is another classic. I can't wait to read the next. And here I go!
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
Wow! This is so interesting. However, I have just one thing to point out: when Bakura sent the other guys to the shadow realm, couldn't he just pretend that he was taken over by the spirit of the ring instead of Ryou? If you don't get that, e-mail me and I'll explain. Thanks for the stories!
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
Oh! Wonderful chapter! It couldn't be any better. It's a lot better than mine!
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Yet another chapter of excitement for me! I love this chapter! (: I can't stop reading. Anyways, on to the next chapter!
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
Amazing. Utterly amazing. This story just never ends to amaze me. It's full of surprises. And I love the prank that "Ryoku" played on Yami. Seriosly, it's funny!

-Fire_Werewolf

P.S. That's all I can read for today...it's really late...lol! Thanks for the stories.
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Oh! Suspension. I already love this story. It is also amazing how you turned the spirits into actual people in this story. What a unique idea. You are the best among the best.
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
The story only gets better and better. A non-ending story of excitement. You truly captured the essence of the characters. Also, nice job in twisting the role of Yami Bakura (Ryoku).
Kaito Tsubasa chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wow! After you read my stories, I just saw fit that I read yours. And it seems that you are a better writer and a more creative author than me. I repeatedly congratulate you on a most incredible story.