Reviews for After
bellesxfleurs08 chapter 8 . 1/5/2005
hey, i know its been like a year since you finished the story but i just now saw it and read it. I am a huge fan of 7th Heaven, but I loved your story. It was very creative and interesting. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Marva chapter 8 . 4/2/2004
I really liked ur story. I'm sorry that person didn't like it They need to realize its all fiction. Countinue writing
Caitlin chapter 8 . 9/19/2003
So i guess u think i take 7th heaven to seriously eh? well i think u people are taking my review too seriously and who ever said i wasnt the brightest apple in the bunch F*k u! in case u people are blind or something it SAYS AT THE BOTTOM It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer. and i should also say to that person that i dont care bout puncuation when IM TYPING ONLINE YOU RETARD! maybe i overeacted and another thing try to understand that i reveiwed DURING THE STORY not at the end which i admit that was really good eyore or what ever ur name is i still think the plot sucked but im not the only one who thought that , there were other flames alot more stupid than mine but i am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else AND I DONT TAKE A TV SHOW TOO SERIOUSLY so F*k you thats all i hav to say now i wont type anymore urs truely ,

Caitlin aka THE FLAME
Caligurl chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Great story! hope you consider writing a squel! can't wait to read more of your work!
MackeyPac chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Can't wait for you to update.
Skippy1 chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Yay! I love it!
Jae chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
At first, I was very cautious about this story, but I really like it now. Your writing is definately good, and I like where you went with the story. It was interesting, yet still down-to-earth. GOOD JOB!
Mudd1 chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Good story.

BUT one little thing that isn't right, Eric would NOT turn off the machines, I think the doctor would.
Chickie1 chapter 8 . 8/30/2003
OK- that was a perfect ending. I really liked it. You should do a sequel.
crystal chapter 6 . 8/30/2003
I really liked your story! Its true that it didn't really fit the story of seventh heaven, but you made a really good original movie. That was really mean of that person to critisize it so heavily.
Caligurl chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
this is really good! don't you pay attention to all those flames! this is a very good story and you don't deserve that many flames! I hope you will post more! the sooner the better! :-D
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 8/29/2003
Wow- that's all I can say.
Angry chapter 7 . 8/29/2003
Sorry, I didn't think the review was going through.
Skippy1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
I just saw those flames... and I'm telling you now to ignore it. This story is great. There are a lot of other stories that deserve flames, but don't get them. This one does not, and it gets them. Figures. So don't be discouraged!
Skippy1 chapter 7 . 8/29/2003
Oh! A surprising twist! I don't think Eric would ask how Mary was immediately after hearing Annie killed herself, but I like this anyway.