Reviews for Date With An Angel
lostchild277 chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
The Sleeping Beauty, am I right? Will I get a cookie as a reward for that solution? ;o)

Aw, that was sweet again, though maybe one or two parts were a bit too corny, but that's not ur fault, I'm just not very romantic today, u know? So don't get pissed off by that comment, 'kay? Guess that kills all my chances for the cookie though, lol

Are there more of ur Net-fics? Gotta check it out ;o)
lostchild277 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
*To her surprise, he didn’t jump up and down and scream and shout for joy like she thought he would have.* That would've been SO him though, lol

*What am doing? Angela asked herself when he was gone. I can’t help it. I think I’ve always wanted to say yes.* That is fab! I really like that sentence, well ... them sentenceS, lol Very well written.

* I mean, he’s younger than me, for heaven’s sakes!* Call me stupid but that's exactly what made me like their relationship in the first place. It's not that I only appreciate huge age differences, but it happens so rarely that the man is younger than the woman in a story n it only seems to be 'socially acceptable' the other way round, u know what I'm saying?

*“Look, if you’re a fool than that makes me a fool too. Besides, I’ve been one for a lot longer than you so I really know what being a fool is like.”* Aw, that was so sweet. SO sweet :o)

That fic is so sweet. On to the next chappie!