Reviews for Mentor mine
Lina L chapter 7 . 1/21/2004
A beautifully written piece. The relationship between Lady Gabriella and Allen is brilliantly portrayed. It's so believable. The conversations flow naturally and are the driving force behind characterization (especially for Lady Gabriella).
Ron and his Sakura chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
erm we've tried 3 times to access your pics and no luck-could you e-mail us the link?

your writing style is excellent-dialogue very nicely done. however, it seems more a L. Gabriella fic than an Allen fic. and to be completely honest, her character was so strong, it pushed this fic into AU range. not to say we didn't enjoy it, but we probably would have been raving about it had it kept to canon.
Heaven-Dragoon chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
Hi! I love your story as I love Allen...that is to say VERY much! I came to like the character of Lady Gabrielle to..I was so sad when she died!

Can't wait for other stories about Allen! Maybe something about his love for Marlene (they're my favourite pairing in all Escaflowne!).

Good work Akiko!_

Heaven Dragoon
mystlady chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
That was *beautiful* piece on Allen! *Smut* I just love your rambling notes in the end. It's too bad that no one noticed this story.