Reviews for Ocean of Stars
Marlicat chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
ANOTHER Sorcery Globe? Since I'm evil, I find this very amusing. Claude, I laugh at you! You're gonna have to do it all over again.
Maeleene chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
Very nice. I hope you have the time to write more soon!

Maeleene
Aile Anna chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
I finaly get to review this! It is great! I love it! Of course, you knew that! I still say this is your best piece yet, and this chapter is a continuation of that quality you put into the first chapter. But, I do have to say, I am very very sorry, I noticed I missed a word in the last paragraph! Eve instead of ever! Forgive me...but it is still a great piece of work!

Ja
Aile Anna chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
What can I say? The description and imagery of this tale (thus far) is superb! You did great expressing the feelings and emotions of Rena and the children, as well as others. This is great! Once again, you did a fantastic job!

I want to hear the story of Thunder and Lightening! Lol...the children's enthusiasm is expressed so well, as are the kids in whole!
Serafita chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Nice beginning. I'll admit that at some parts you lost me, because I'm a skimmer by nature and skip over parts that I don't find all that interesting, but this is only an intro, after all. Hope you'll continue it - it looks like it could get pretty intereting.
Milena chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
The beginning is interesting. Hope to see the next chapters soon. _