Reviews for Wayward
Jeweled Knife chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Impressive. This was so in character, it's not even funny. I loved it, well-writte and funny. And sad. And Sweet. AND THEY WERE IN CHARACTER. Did I mention that I love that part? This is the first fic with the two as the main characters that I *really* like, besides "Letters From Nowhere."

To my favorites this goes~

~(Serenity)~
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Stunning.
Mornwey chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was great...but what the hell does 'satyagraha' mean?
Catgirl Rahena chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Interesting format. Was unsure about it at first but I enjoyed it. Well written. Keep Writing.

~Rahen
ricstar chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Congrats, this is the best Bobby/ St. John story I found here (and I was looking for... other type of stories...) but this one's awesome. If you keep on writing, I'll keep on reading.
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
DUDE! I did not know this was you who wrote this. (EEp, mangled grammar there.) Anyhow, I normally avoid email fics like the plague, but for some reason I read this a while back, and it's great - the voices are right, it's funny, it's snarky, it *works.*
Shuggie chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Very nice...such sweet little best friends goodness! Lots of cusin', but they're teenage boys so its no big! any ways...keep up your good writtin
cozycatastrophe chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Hey! Great story! Its awesome! Are you gonna keep addin chaps? PLease do! It's really good!
Neva chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
::waves:: Welcome to the madness! Glad you decided to post your kick-ass stories here.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
wow - good fic. was it just a one-shot? 'Cos I would love to read some more. Please say there's some more. John seems so grown up and stuff!

~Sethoz
cmoreno100 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow. Great story! One of the best Movieverse Bobby stories I've read. Thanks for writing it.
Doomkitty1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Dude, that was the best fanfic I've read all day. You better keep it up or I'm comin after ya, Doomkitty style!
GeekOnDisplay chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
That was amazing! I was practically cryng at the end... Everything fit perfectly. This is definitely going on my favorites :)