Reviews for Events of Misfortune
hpslashrules chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Would like to see this story continued. I really like what I have read so far.
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Does Dumbledore already know about the Malfoys adopting Harry?
RachelRavenRothTheDemonEmpath chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
nice story. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Slytherin Princess
superstar1222 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
My God! I have to credit you with your great portrayal of Lucius! It is so close to canon that one would think Rowling wrote this story! You haven't updated for a long time but I did enjoy the chapters you did write.
BellaPur chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Interesting. I like it.
Skypaw chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Neither the doctor nor lucius seem to be conscious of the fact that one can die from blood loss within a minute. "Lucius leisurely made his way downstairs" and the doctor stopped to trace his finger over the scar

I like the doctor, but he seems a bit too Griffindorish, being okay with sacrificing himself but not his family. I also wonder how he knows Dumbledore well enough to think of informing him, but not well enough to follow through with his idea.

I enjoyed much of the writing you've put forth thus far as it seems on par with a well thought out situation.

I'll have you know it can be rather difficult to defeat a fly without a fly swatter.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
final i love this chapter the most i have to say BUT I DO love the hole story too! _ pleessee keep it up! BYE! _
kira66 chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
MORE!
Woohehe chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
This story has really grown on me!

I like the way you portray the altercations between Harry and Draco.

Good job with your portrayal of Lucius, firm and strict but not necessarily abusive.

I see you haven't updated in a while. Hopefully everything is okay and you're doing alright!

Best wishes

~Marisa
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Hmm not sure what to make of this one only that either Harry's going to be permanently trapped and then handed over when LV returns or he's gonna do better than the malfoys expected and get out of said trap or something of the sort...cant really tell though with how little there is..still its good.
Serpent91 chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Love it!
Crazy-Physco chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
great chapter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
nice. would like to see how harry grows up and be sorted
Karma Avery chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
You are going to continue this story, yes? If not I must say I will be dissapointed, and I'm sure other's as well. Fascinating story, an interesting idea I'd like to try, so far a rather predictable but pleasent plot, although I was surprised with the fire insident, didn't see something like black mail comming.

By the way, what was with Harry being emotionless to the Dursley's death, couldn't you mae him happy about it, I know I would be.