Reviews for Twisted Obsession
ObsessedWithMalfoy chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Just wow. I'm actually speechless.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
The doors!
Sade chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
now i now why its called twisted.
Maura chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
Urgghh, disgusting.

Only one open end: where did Hermione end up, I was left wondering.

I skipped a few chapters in the middle because I could not stomach it. Urggh, you may have cured me of my Dramione obsession incidentally, I cannot read his name anymore (for a while at least). I need a Schnaps (at six in the morning).

Thanks (in a way), it was well written.

Onigiri Momoko chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Wow... this story is insane! It really brings out the darkest of people.

I could feel my heart thumping in a slow rhythm, anticipating what happens next with a strange sadistic manner.

It boggles my mind, all-the-while making me reflect on ill human nature.

I applaud you. Great job, and keep up your awesome work.
candz chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
WOW! I cringed often when you decided to write about Draco pulling Hermiones nails off.. makes me have shivers now.

Your story has also made me have a think about my life and that but I LOVED IT. so screwed up and everything. amazing.

I wish Draco hadn't died but heyho, it was worth it. and the baby scene was fantastic!

wonderfully described and everything

well done :) x
Mar x Malfoy chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
holy mother of merlin, i loved this. it was soo...i dunno , icant think of a word for it lol. it was twisted, but in that way that i cant help but love it.
Roanne chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
Yes, I can be very queasy and although I read your warnings I decided to keep reading because of the voice this story had. This was unlike any other D/Hr fic I have read, and I must say, this is definitely the darkest. Wow. Excellent job on this!
Bela Skye chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
wow that was awesome. i loved the draco/harry angle, and i was hoping Hermione was going to be crazy. good job!
hideyoo chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
oh my god! you have raised a new fear in me i didn't know exsisted! when i got to the fingernail part, i jumped a foot in the air and did a full-on freezing-cold water gasp. this was amazing writing.

i got here through raffy's smut vault. there wasn't any smut in here. my heart is seriously still beating like crazy over this. you seriously shook me, man!
adfdafddf chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
wow, congratulations, I seriously think this is the darkest fic i've ever read and it was very well-written.
YourdesiredDeath chapter 8 . 1/9/2005
kick ass story. awesome. gruesome,morbid, shocking twist for the end, but then again you did call it twisted obsession. VERY GOOD! very impressed. Congrats on making such a wonderful story. i hope you write more of the sort!

writeonsha chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
Hmm...I'm not sure what I want to say about this one. All around good writing skills and imagination. If you were trying to get people to see the sheer morbity and such, you did a good job! I had several interesting experiences with a twisted stomach at the thoughts you embedded so well. And to top the feeling off, I had just ate pasta! What a peachy mixture. I guess my imagination is better than actually seeing stuff, considering my mother likes to watch ER while we eat. So I thought I'd be somewhat immune, ya know? Heck no, that wasn't the case at all! But you have an interesting fic here. Toodle-loo!
asdfjpoetic chapter 8 . 6/17/2004

Twisty turvey twist plot twist town

*shivers* o wow that was good...really really chilling but good

kiss kiss

asdfjpoetic chapter 7 . 6/17/2004
oh a she still insane? I wonder why she lied to Tonks...denial. Foreget diamons denial is a girls best friend

I love this fic...on to the last chapter...maybe

kiss kiss