Reviews for Someone
Goblin Witch chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
What a touching tale. It warms my heart to see someone write these two as loving and caring as they are, and to see it in such a dreamy, sweet piece is a true treat. Very pure and sincere.
MushrooomsPTook chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Aw, this is very, very sweet! I'll be sure to check out your other work. *Wants Bilbo for an uncle* ;)
MLynnBloom chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! I love it when people write of the sweet relationships between Blibo and Frodo...ooh this was so sweet! Really, really heart-felt! :)
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
*sniff* *sniff* You know what I am going to say. I love this poem just like the others. This one is so sweet. I am adding to my favorites. I love it so much.
Lividun chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Yay! That's so cute! That's so perfect! I love the way Frodo looks up to Bilbo and Gandalf and the adults like that, but you really showed his feelings for Bilbo and his need of someone to be there for him. That is so cute! Is this during or after the Quest, by the way? This is so adorable that I'm going to print it out and save it in my poetry/art spot in my room so I can look at it every day!
Lily Dragonquill chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
wow! That's an amazing piece of poetry!

It almost made me cry, for I'm writing a very long story about Frodo's life from the time when his parents died until Bilbo's farewell party.

This poem is just what I'm thinking of when I write anything with the two of them together.

Just amazing!
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi Michelle!

It's mousegal (aka Rachel Tomniak)! This poem is brill and so sad, too! You write very good poetry! Well, I'm going to go now because I want to read all your other poems. I'm sure that they'll all be fab!

Mousegal.
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Aww. That was so sweet. There aren’t many Frodo-Bilbo poems out there and this is very original. Very beautifully written. One of your best ones yet(though you can’t beet a good Frodo-Sam poem by you). I love this one. Very sweet and brought a tear to my eye. Bravo!

nic x
arwen undomiel3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Hi. Again.

Another poem i found. U post them all when i'm away!

Anyway, this was lovely. A real change to frodo and sam and i loved it. Well done you

Love Sarah
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I just realised that you have two new pieces up. This one was beautiful and so heart-warming. I don't think I've ever read a Frodo/ Bilbo poem before, but this captured their relationship brilliantly. The rhythm was flawless, which made it even better! Greta work, and I'm off to read your other piece :)

*cosmo-queen*
Chaos chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
thats sweet -
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Oh, Michelle, this is AWESOME! I love it! I just knew you would do a superb job of a Bilbo-Frodo poem, and I was right. :D That unique relationship (which I am so fond of, as you know!) comes through beautifully. I was going to tell you what stanza was my favourite, but I can't choose. I love 'em all! This is definitely one of your best poems, I think. Very good job, and thanks for dedicating it to me! I feel special! :P
no. 1 fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
BOY DO YOU HAVE TALENT!

Anybody who can write a poem and have the reader smiling like somebody not quite right as they read it, sure has a talent, and you my friend had me grinning like the cheshire cat with that one!

Absolutely love it, one of your best so far, I could see that mop of grey hair and those kind eyes as i was reading the second to last verse and hear their gentle voices as i read the end (with that stupid grin on my face) - BRILLIANT!

KEEP WRITING

Your friend &

Your no. 1 fan.
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Sniff...This one is good!And it's real sweet, as usual,you're da man![okie not a real man!]Ahh...
SassyBird chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
You seem to have a gift with words. Someone told me that poetry is trying to show a feeling rather than rhyme or even make a lot of sense. I think you've done that. I can feel the love between the pair and the bond that connects them. I'm glad to know I have someone like that and I enjoy this lovely little glimpse into 'how it may have been.' The words had a beautiful cadence and synchronization that was really glorious. Thank you for sharing this with us.

*EC*