Reviews for One Last Stand
okay okay okay how the hell does this not have at leats one thousand reviews and favs. this is unbelievable. this story was just perfect.
Ac314159 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aw man that was definitely amazing. I have sorta been wondering how they would die or what they would do after there wives died too. I have read others but this is by far the best.
Coofis chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
chibitrunk,

This was such a touching story. I felt tears welling up by the end...what a bittersweet passing for the two most powerful fighters in the universe! I especialy loved how you portrayed Vegeta, as he is my favorite character.

However, I do ask that you work on your sentence structure. Sometimes, in the middle of a sentence, you would switch from different sentence tenses. Also, there were several grammar mistakes.

But other than that, this was absolutely beautiful. I loved it, and it's going straight to my Favorites List.

~Coofis
DrPepper4Ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
*sniff* That was beautiful... I thought you did a great job in portraying the characters, and your writing style keeps me interested in reading. Thanks for posting this :)
elleelle chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was really beautifully written. This should have been the ending to the series.
Kitty Falcon chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I liked this story a lot. It's, if not the funniest story I read, then the one whose humor touches me the most.

-Falcon
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Nice. I love the idea of having them go out like this.
61743 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
This was a strong story, but it would win if you spend a bit time checking your grammar and sentence construction. Even for me as a non-native English speaker, it's hard to read.

The characterization was okay. Good work there. Keep on writing (and I hope that the feedback is okay. I hope that you don't pick it up as a flame, because it isn't meant to be one.)
scrappster chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
great, just awesome. I love how you basically gave us a small sliver of the emotions both were possibly feeling. I could really feel vegeta at the end with his joy and pure...I donno what, but I could tell the joy he had in seeing the face that he probably was longing to see. Kinda like...I donno, *cough* anyway, I loved it, and I'm trying to get my sis to read it, cause she really likes goku, and I know there's a part of this at the beginning she'd love. Anyway, it's a great story with a lot of hidden emotions, and I really liked it.
Chuquita chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Aww! That was so sweet! *sniffle*.
Saiko Senshi chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
aww, sniff, that's .. Beautiful.

You wrote it very well, good job!

~Steph~
meressefers chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sniffles* That was beautifully poignant.