Reviews for Bring Me To Life
draco is right. I have cut multiple times a day because it was that addicting.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
Love the idea
Mansi jain chapter 16 . 2/19/2017
Brilliant
gleefan2009 chapter 27 . 2/6/2017
love it please write more
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
I like :).
HufflepuffPosidens Divergents chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Do you need help with more Latin words? I am taking Latin one and might be able to help you?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Chimaera.me chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
solare amicus, sounds like 'friend of the sun' to me, but okay. I would go for 'Animus uxorem' myself. Which means something like 'husband/wife/partner of the soul'
i.ship.it chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
dude, this is amazing! i LOVE it! keep on writing, potterhead.
sthef12 chapter 27 . 6/17/2014
I'm soooo sorry but there is no way in hell I'm reading the sequel.
hana chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
oh my! i'm not sure what to thing of dumbledore. every year something happen to harry at haloween. i think he is testing harry and draco bond.
milkywaymidnight chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
This was a very enjoyable read. I adore a protective Draco. And I really liked your Snape. Thanks so much for writing.
aurora chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
hi! great story so far... i'm just getting used to ron having so much "screentime". wish there was more harry and drao stuff... but i'm sure it will come soon.
butcherXbaby chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I am glad you didn't put so much detail on the rape. I'm squeamish about those kind of things. I really love this story! You are an amazing writer. The emotions behind Harry's cutting is very good especially for someone who hasn't experienced it.
Child of Dreams chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Well, Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet were in the same year as Fred and George Weasley, which means they graduated at the end of Harry's fifth year. Katie Bell, on the other hand, has just started her seventh year, as she was in her second year when Harry joined the Gryffindor Quidditch Team while Angelina, Alicia, Fred, and George were all in their third years at the time. And Oliver Wood was in his fifth year when Harry joined, he graduated at the end of Harry's third year.