Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
chimaera198 chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
solare amicus, sounds like 'friend of the sun' to me, but okay. I would go for 'Animus uxorem' myself. Which means something like 'husband/wife/partner of the soul'
i.ship.it chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
dude, this is amazing! i LOVE it! keep on writing, potterhead.
sthef12 chapter 27 . 6/17/2014
I'm soooo sorry but there is no way in hell I'm reading the sequel.
hana chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
oh my! i'm not sure what to thing of dumbledore. every year something happen to harry at haloween. i think he is testing harry and draco bond.
milkywaymidnight chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
This was a very enjoyable read. I adore a protective Draco. And I really liked your Snape. Thanks so much for writing.
aurora chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
hi! great story so far... i'm just getting used to ron having so much "screentime". wish there was more harry and drao stuff... but i'm sure it will come soon.
butcherXbaby chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I am glad you didn't put so much detail on the rape. I'm squeamish about those kind of things. I really love this story! You are an amazing writer. The emotions behind Harry's cutting is very good especially for someone who hasn't experienced it.
WallWatcher33 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Well, Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet were in the same year as Fred and George Weasley, which means they graduated at the end of Harry's fifth year. Katie Bell, on the other hand, has just started her seventh year, as she was in her second year when Harry joined the Gryffindor Quidditch Team while Angelina, Alicia, Fred, and George were all in their third years at the time. And Oliver Wood was in his fifth year when Harry joined, he graduated at the end of Harry's third year.
WallWatcher33 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Oh!
(sobs)
My poor little Moon Dragon...
Blown away chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Wow your writing is fabulous it sent shivers down my spine
goldkitsune chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
it is what cutting feels like but it is also like a very addicting drug i have been clean of cuttin for 3 months and it is hard. it does help to ease the pain. when ur pain is emosional u sometimes want physical pain to forget the emotional pain. i hope this help. you have not offended me in any way.
General Strawberry chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i like this, but i'm wondering, whos tops in this fic?
TSPhilly chapter 27 . 11/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written. I thought you did a great job depicting the abuse without having to get graphic. I look forward to reading Echoes of the Mind.
Asymmetrical Freak chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Angelina was the captain in Harry's 5th year. however Harry became captain in his 6th year and her and Alicia had graduated. Katie was one year a head of him.
Fred and george were in tehir 7th year in Harrys 5th (as they were 2 years ahead of him), they just left a few months early.