Reviews for Never Koop a Koopa
Julayla chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Awesome job on the novelization of the SMB3 episode. Oh, and speaking of which, if you're interested, someone made a fandub out of that episode (which is on Youtube). It's a good kind of fandub though. Just watch it and see what you think. It is your opinion after all.
Walkazo chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
You're spoofs rock! I've read all of 'em.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Mario would always hit Yoshi over the head to get him to eat enemies in Super Mario World.

Anyway, later!
SpitballSparky chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
It's funny I should come across this story today. A few hours ago I randomly watched this episode of video. Anyway, comparing the too, I like the story. Adding characters like Yoshi helped. Good job!
spoony chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
WOW! It's the only Mario Super Show episode I remember! This brought back memories! Excellent revision, too. And also great Lion King reference!
Cybertoy00 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
H-hey! This is-a pretty good! How about a novelization about when Bowser turned Larry, Roy, Ludwig and Morton into "Sneaky, Lying, Giant Ninja Koopas"?
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Well, not only were you watching that episode again, youve also been watching the lion king! XD, Never koop a koop is one of my fave episodes, and you did a great novalisation of it _