Reviews for Isn't It
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wow. Huh. Thanks for making me cry. ; I can't tell if that was truly amazing or I'm just emotionally unstable these days, but I'm willing to bet it's both. Either way, it was a very good story, and I hope you continue to write such wonderful things. *wipes tears away* Geez, I'm such a wimp. ;

'Til next time,

-Kloudy Reignfall
Random chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was beautiful.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
T_T Luzzu... hey, csn you really change who dies? 0_0 How? How how how? Cause I want to know! Cause I want to se. Cause that would be col. Except the part where one actually dies. Tat part would suck. T_T
Schattenstern chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Wow. Just wow.

Apart from some spelling/punctuation mistakes, this story's really great! (I know I probably shouldn't say anything about the spelling since I'm not a native speaker, but it's the only fault I could find in this story, so...)

I don't think your Gatta is OOC, you capture him exactely the way I see him anyway... And the whole last scene is brilliant - I love how Isaaru and his brothers appear and help Gatta in the only way they can. It's so sad!
Pelafina chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Aww... so sad but so touching. Great story.
Renn chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Wow. I so love Gatta and Luzzu, it's so sad that one of them had to die...! This story is really great!
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
This...now *this* is a rare gem. Personally, I've always adored Luzzu and Gatta (and, on more than one occasion, thought they belonged together), and it's SO hard to find stories written about the more minor characters.

This is absolutely beautiful. It's not over-done, the emotions were honest and powerful and raw, and the artistic cadence is just...very...wow.

Yes. You've reduced me to being able to manage nothing beyond 'Wow'.

So, I'll leave you with that simple exclamation and hope you realize just how wonderful a story this is _

Chevira
Emmalie chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
m it was so sad it brings tears to my eyes-

i love it im going to add this to my favourites list