Reviews for The Silent Voice
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 20 . 2/13
I loved your story, it was funny, but beautiful
Incognito77 chapter 20 . 1/26
I really did like this story but i grew bored of it from the moment the Shikon no Tama was introduced. It seemed from there on the story was a little forced. I did enjoy the idea of this story when it seemed like a complete AU but with the connections to the past I got a little bored, but I did finish it because it was a good story. Though I wish you would have continued the story without the past connections and added some more obstacles for everyone to overcome. Anyways overall it was a good story i just wish it ended differently.
Madeline B chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
This was great I loved it so much and had to do a fist pump when I read the last line! I can't wait to read more of your works. Also thank you for putting this up and sharing your talent it was wonderful.
Mzmiami chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
I rely love your an at every chap great story
Axzeria chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Okay um... EVERYTIME I'm looking for a new story to read, this one catches my attention.
I forget and then clck on it. I read the first paragraph and realize: "I've already read this a really long time ago! WTH?"
This is the 4th time I click on this story and realize that for the millionth time -.-
I think I'll just read this story again to kill the strange need that's obviously apparent for this story. Lol (and I think I already read it twice... .)
Charley K. Storm chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
love the last line 'For who could ever love a freak...(or should i say beast) lol _
MeelaFaye chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Why the hell can they hear him if he's silent? And if everyone can hear him then why not just make him TALK. Your story makes no sense and I refuse to read past the second chapter.
petpeeves12 chapter 8 . 5/14/2010
I have a question... If Inu and Sess have the same birth mom and birth dad wouldn't that make Sess a hanyo, too?
Axzeria chapter 20 . 9/9/2009
OH... MY... GOSH... O.O

THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! ! ! ! ! ! !

OH! please finish the story "Just Desserts". i think im gonna read that soon... but i dont read stories unless they're finished. ; sorry. but i can tell u one thing: IT LOOKS SO TEMPTING TO READ! ! ! *drools and hops up and down*
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 16 . 3/31/2009
Wait, I'm confused... wasn't Inuyasha a hanyou to begin with? :S why is everyone surprised by the ears and such?
NekoKags1292 chapter 20 . 10/3/2008
AWThat was so Awesome

I LOved your story

cant wait 2 read mo!
narugaaralover chapter 20 . 9/29/2008
awesome story!
Belldandychan chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
Yeah! That was such a great story! ::siffles:: and a beautiful ending! I've read it before but I just couldn't stop myself from reading it again 'cause it was that good .
Kinasha15 chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
aw i loved your story awsomeo o and the a/n's were funny as hell
Serina Rose chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
I liked it, it was cute and creative, good job!