Reviews for Whatever Pirates Do
Lovely Mocochang.Com chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Nya~ This was soo good!You're a seriously fantastic writer! I loved this so much! Well then, see ya

~Ksara
SprohmC chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This is overall a quite nice fic, I like it.

(And you sure like to write in between this things, do you?) _~

Sadly, that can be a bit disturbing.

One more thing that confused me was that you put in these - a lot.

But I love the way you catch Jack's way of talking. _

Keep it up, this was very lovely!

Much Love, Cadoan
paris chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
i love it do it again do it again i love it
Emmasj chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Ha! Oh that was wonderful. I love the Captain. His last line . . . if that wasn't Captain Jack, nothing is.

That was seriously the best PotC fic I've ever read. So beautiful. And the humor at the end had me about to fall out of my seat.

YAY!

~Emmasj
Dance A Daisy chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Very cool fic. I really like the overall feeling of the story and how you wrote it. Awesome :D
Catmint chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Very well writeen indeed. Love the way you captured the emotions in particular.
Jackanory chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
oh my god! i loved this story! the way its written is incredible! please email me any more storiess you write ( pirates of the caribbean related of coarse)
beautyisnotdeep chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Ok, finally! The review thingie finally works on my computer.
Anyway, like everyone else I very much liked the lemon. For your very first lemon this was very sexy. I'm not going to say 'HOT' because it's not 'Hot' it's 'Sexy' which is much better than 'Hot'.
Kendarath chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*squeel* that was your first lemon? god that was good! I wish /I/ could write a lemon like that, sheesh, I've been working up the nerve to finish one for about a year. *sigh* no one to appreciate my slash-obsession, silly people, afraid of slashy-ness. Well, this was /great/ and I /so/ agree about the yaoi just begging to be written in the movie, now that I've watched it after having the Jack/Will be suggested to me, it's /so/ obvious! Keep up the good work!
uiouio chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
ouioui
Indigo931 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
bloody good show chap, write more.
CydCharisse chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Yowza, that was hot, yet all sweet and stuff at the same time. LOL

They're not OOC one bit..well, maybe..LOL. But it was VERY VERY good.

In the movie theater, me and a group of my GAL-PALS (*snorts* GAL PALS?) went together..and during this one part when Jack and Will had their faces very close together, I started chanting (quietly), "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss..." and then all my friends joined in, and this group far away from us did it, and then these guys started laughing at us and started screaming, "KISS KISS" to make fun of us, then the theater went crazy and everyone started yelling at eachother. LOL, that doesn't have anything to do with your story, but I thought you should know. LOL
Kari-demon chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
don't change a thing.
Deprived of a soul chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I really like the ending. especially the "you're me pretty lil willie"
angelisse chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
i loved yur was was seriously yur first lemon? you write like youve writen a thousand and then up the great work