Reviews for Aceilux
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 5 . 3/3
Who is that voice that Sheik is conversing with in his head (I thought it was Link at first)? It knows about what's wrong with Zelda, it seems like.
Dogs are scared of Link? Interesting...so Link is what is scaring the animals (unless Sheik is, lol).
Aw, I feel bad that Link is all, "Why are you lying?' and I'm thinking, "Hey, if people know it's Sheik here, the only one that is still unfailingly loyal to the Queen and they are (rightfully) angry with her (assassination attempt, etc), they will try to kill him for sure."
Also, Jadas is awesome, he's great! (Please don't kill him)
Queen Zelda is using these raids to get food, is that what you're saying, Sheik? 'Cause that's what it sounds like.
Well, looks like Link wants to come with...(he just wants to go home but has to stay for some reason?).
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 3/3
Link isn't surprised that the animals are all gone/scared off by some major predator or monster...
I'm calling it right here, Link is the scary predator!
How I'm not sure, if this even IS Link.
*Suspicious mode activated*
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 3 . 3/2
Link why are you bathing in the scary ass Yarshalan Marshes-I mean why are you here?
You have better have gotten memory loss of this is an illusion because why haven't you shown yourself to Princess Zelda or anyone else? :O
Also, nooooooo Marcus, I was starting to grow attached to him and the newbies!
But Nolan, this is what you get by being so pig-headed and jeopardizing the mission just because you hate Sheik and ignoring the signs of SERIOUSLY MARSH BAD AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Sasurealian chapter 19 . 1/11
I am not sure if I can review this properly because I am crying so much...holy shit...
Sasurealian chapter 4 . 1/8
What happened to Link? Gah ;; poor baby...

I really hope all turns out okay. The story is getting darker but I like it.
Sasurealian chapter 3 . 1/8
OMG SCREM! I-omg... Link ;; I am so happy with the ending of this chapter!

Also... Am I the only one happy that that bastard was eaten? He was so annoying.

Also Sheik was smart to flee. Tbh I thought he was dumb to go with them in the first place
Sasurealian chapter 2 . 1/8
Hmmmm, interesting. Honestly I wonder what is truly so wrong with what Zelda wants for Hyrule. She seems in her right mind but just depressed. Ugh it's all so sad
Sasurealian chapter 1 . 1/8
Omg it's so good. Although I fear for Zelda and Sheik and I hope Link is alright wherever he is. Gosh this is looking to be an intense battle ahead
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
making this as sheik-centric was a good idea. you have a solid plot, with characters that readers can also relate to. damn, i love your work!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
wow. i had expected a plot twist, but this is a new level. one of the best link/sheik stories here. kudos!
The Valshae chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
I knew you were leading up to something but /this/. I'm glad to find out that this isn't the happy little story I expected.
Amos De Libros chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
;-; This has got to be the most amazing story of Link/Shiek I've read. You did an absolutely amazing job.

There are a few, VERY FEW, grammatical/spelling errors you may want to read over, but otherwise I truly enjoyed it

You had me in tears at the end ;; *cries forever*
DragonflyxParodies chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Wow. Great job on this. I really love this story, and the ending was amazing. You've got a lot of talent-This was written in first person and I don't usually like first person :O
Definitely 5/5!
Hylianshadow86 chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
My feels...it hurts! Wonderfully written! Ver descriptive I could see everything so clearly! I'm not one for sad endings and I have so much feels right now! It seemed so right because he had a duty, but going against the will of the there seemed a bit off for the Sheikah. Still made for a great heart sinking read!
Cyanide Peppermint chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
That there was something wrong with Link, that I knew from the small hints that were giving in the story. BUT DAMN, that Sheik killed Link in the end ... that was really a bit surprise.