Reviews for Aceilux
Kyu-Momo chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
People shouldn't be reading the reviews FIRST unless they WANT to see spoilers. It's their own damn fault if they do.

How the hell am I supposed to give constructive criticism if I can't talk about the events? Short answer? Guess I can't.

Because people can't be bothered to actually READ a story first before looking at the reviews? *rolls eyes*

I guess I'll just say this was interesting then.

Good job.
Rose from the Dark chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
Oh my Goddesses, this story was excellent! You are an amazing writer and I am envious of your ability top come up with names for people and places. Anyway, thanks for the awesome read :D
Grasshopper-chan chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
Wow, this story was seriously amazing! I read it almost straight through.

I love the way you wrote Sheik's POV; to be honest, I am always a little wary of 1st person pov fics but your story has showed me how much it can add to a story if it it's done well. I found myself drawn into Sheik's character and empathizing with him.

I also enjoyed the pacing, the gradual unraveling of the mystery, and the style and level of description. I think you did an excellent job developing the plotline and characters, as well as world-building and filling in the gaps in Hyrule's history.

Definitely wasn't expecting it to end that way though! I can't claim to be exactly happy with what ended up happening, per se (poor sheik!), but I was very impressed by your execution. I was definitely feeling my heart in my throat at that twist, and I think you did a great job with the heavy tone in the epilogue.

Thank you for the wonderful read! :D
Viviane Renard chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
Absolutely brilliant. I had a sneaking suspicion the ending would be as tragic as it turned out, but actually reading it was a thousand times better and a thousand times worse. The ending near broke my heart, but felt suiting. Sheik always did say that duty came first.

You did an amazing job of capturing a sweeping adventure across multiple lands dealing with the conflicts of mortals and deities. You told it expertly through Sheik's eyes, never once wavering from telling the story from his point of view. Through your expressive writing, I have come to love and respect Sheik in a way I never did before. You breathed life into his character, and by doing so, left me breathless.

And brilliant job with Link. I can't even express how well you did his character. If ever there was a tragic hero, it's him.
alicenwndr chapter 19 . 3/19/2012
I normally don't read slash ( or like it) but this story really intrigued me for a couple reasons. 1) it was well written 2) good creative ideas 3) correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The plot was very interesting and I liked it. Good job.
JaidenAye chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
This was wonderfully terrible.
jojeebird247 chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
I absolutely loved this story, one of my favorites on Fanfiction, but the ending was very surprising, Im in total shock right now from it.
GamzeesPanties chapter 19 . 2/12/2012
WAIT.

UM.

I'm confused. D:

DID SHEIK JUST KILL LINK?

OR?

What happened? D: That's what I think happened, but...
CakeStealer chapter 19 . 1/29/2012
My god. What just happened?

I'm still sitting here in shock. I... was not expecting that ending.

Bravo.
Opacus chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
I have to say, my only response after I finished this story was "holy s***". I.. just.. wow. I can't believe how the story went and that I didn't see the ending. Nice story.
Arelate chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Wow, just... wow.

This was dark, and intense, and perfect, and has become a universe all of its own.

Definitely, my favorite Sheik fic. Ever.

Thank you for writing such a great story! But I can help but wonder, is that all? I'll subscribe you to my author alerts just in case! Thanks again!

My best wishes. :)
Luninarie chapter 19 . 11/24/2010
Thank you very much for this great fanfiction, for you wrote it amazingly, and made it a astonishing plot.

So congratulations and thank you again for sharing with us your smooth style and excellent ideas!
PervyMonk chapter 19 . 8/20/2010
This is the best Zelda story I've read, ever. D:
454131 chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
I'm just amazed at the content of this story. I basically spent all day reading it, with the occasional breaks here and there. This makes me speechless and though this story is beautiful as is, that part of fangirl-ism inside me wants to cry out for a sequel ... Normally, I would skip over long reads but this, this made me stay and it really caught my eye and made me keep on reading to see what happens. Really nicely done. Bravo!
Candasaurus chapter 19 . 4/25/2010
WAHH!

I liked it a lot! The ending totally threw me off. _

I think I'm sad now, rofl.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »