Reviews for Kiss Me
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i absolutely LOVE this story! friggin awesome! i especially love how neither relies on the other, but they enjoy each other's company, and how myrtle is so very observant. i esp. liked the metaphor of tom being a puzzle to be cracked, and myrtle being just that person.

James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Cute. Awesome. I could faint in happiness.
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
weird. . . but it's ok
Larzdinn chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
interesting pairing. tis sweet :)
Demeter Lupin chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
That was pretty good, it fair bit of mystery, its very sweet.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
An interesting fanfic. Not a pairing that you'd see every day, and I like that. Myrtle and Tom together is actually pretty cool, and I like the way you explored all of your options.
myStiCaLYia chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
You know, this was EXACTLY how I have envisioned Myrtle when she was alive. Tome was so sweet. I wish I could have a boyfriend like that. Not turned out to be another Lord Voldemort, of course, but just...that kinda get me?
LynL.B chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Now, I thought this was good. I love how you protreyed the characters and don't think that they were very out of canon. I guess we'll never know how the young Tom was, (unless J.K writes about it and makes me very happy.) This is wonderfully written.
B. Nonynmous chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
This is pretty good overall. I think that Myrtle seems a bit out of caracter, although being a ghost may have made her in a bad mood when Harry meets her in canon. I also like how you portrayed Tom Riddle as more than just an evil teenager plotting to take over the world, although I doubt that in canon he would have become friends with Myrtle.
Mornel chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
It's an interesting concept that they would be friends...sort of. But it was well written.
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
You know what? I still like this story. But now I want to read more Tom/Myrtle, and I can't find any other good ones ::pouts::

Um, yes, your story. It's really really good, especially for someone complaining that she loathed it, the entire while she was writing it. Kudos. And I hope this'll teach you to never ask me for a challege! lol
hannirose chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Ah! How very cute. Will you continue? I really hope that you do. It was a great fic!