Reviews for Closure
HouseoftheBadger chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
That was painful. Painful, I tell you.
I had this hope when I began to read that Sirius would tell him everything, and that Remus would get Professor Minnie or anyone else to force the Ministry to give Sirius a trial (since I doubt that a lycanthrope can do that), and Padfoot would go free. But you crushed that hope.

But still. This was painful, like I said, but it was also beautiful, sad, wonderful and so, so... I don't even have word for what this is. I loved it, and I almost feel like I must say Thank You.
Gosh. I... I... I... My precious Moony and Padfoot. I'm... no, I can't do this. I can't tell you what I feel because I don't know myself. Just... fantastic work, really. Marvellous.
friends are like stars chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
aw god...i can't stop crying lol, um AMAZING story, seriously, really well written...so heart wrenching though...

xx
afterall chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was terrible! If by "terrible" you mean heart-wrenchingly wonderful. If by "terrible" your mean deeply emotional. If by "terrible" you mean well written to the point of making me want to cry. And trust me, I do.
The-Terrible-Two chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
you are trying to kill me with sweet sadness. Are you happy? Are you HAPPY?

I'm happy. I had just read a very good and lovely story.

Thank you.

Yay you!

Lots of love,

Mal and Syd
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Crying. Sobbing actually so I can't possibly make any sense. Beautiful - just horribly, painfully beautiful.
It's Molly chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is amazing, although kind of... horrible, haha. Poor both of them.
LovesRickman chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Awesome! Is there more to come?

Missy aka LovesRickman
Joeli chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love your stories. This one made me cry ;_; - very intense and touching.
Galenchia chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
GAH, I can't stop reading your fics! They're all so beautiful. And I love them al.

This was perfectly played out. Will you marry me? :o

~Galenchia
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
-sob-...poor Remus. Poor Sirius.

You're good at writing angsty, dark fanfics. I hate them, but I can't stop reading them. Does that make any sense?
Kiriska chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I don't understand why Sirius didn't tell him what happened, but this was still very sweet and touching. And sad. Oh so very sad. Beautifully written.
Starshine chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Beautiful. I loved the way they talked, face to face, both sincere, and still couldnt see the truth of what happened. How Sirius never even tried to redeem himself. And the "cant remember if we ever kissed" bit - so sad...
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw! This is so sad it made me cry! ;_; *sniffle* well done.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Allmost made me cry with this one! Love and hate such things. Love it because it's just so sweet, and hate it because Remus and Sirius didn't tell each other the truth, even if I know, that if they had, it wouldn't have been so sad, and therefore not as good. But I can't help to /love/hate it anyway. Just so well-written.
Blurred chapter 1 . 7/21/2005