Reviews for The Play's the Thing
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love this fic. Very creative idea and wonderful execution of it.
Thimble chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh god...

(I think they ate oranges.)

I still can't stop laughing.
SideshowStarlet chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ha! I remember my English class reading "Romeo and Juliet" in ninth grade. THIS is how Shakespeare should have ended it! I would have liked it a lot better.
xwoman2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
You've almost made me die with laughter! _ perfect fic, and I like seeing shakespeare being called will, for some reason.
The Sadistic Cow chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
LOL! This was hilarious. Great work!
frost-powered-mayhem chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
- having a bit of a personal interst in the theatre [being that it's my major and what i do]i must say that this is one of the coolest and funniest fics i've read, i like this ending to the play much better!
illsprawl chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
LOL! This is just so...perfect...It's wonderfully in character, and hilarious to boot. Bravo!
anna chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
*squeal* loved it! shakespeare good omens perfect!
one of my favourite lines:
“Will’s going to have my balls,
StarryGazer chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I just thought I'd drop you a note and let you know that this is my favorite GO fic ever. I laughed so hard I thought I would die.
'Romeo and Juliet looked at each other. “I won’t be needing your happy dagger then,
lily22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Yes, I always thought someone should interfere. _
Mistress of Tales chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
The Mistress of Tales and her beloved, ever-nagging companion the Muse of Yaoi applauds you whole-heartedly. We are also laughing our asses off in a far less dignified way.
That was a brilliant piece! Even if the Muse and I hadn't had this automatic freudian reaction to the "happy dagger". Hilarious!
**performs the ritual of "we're not worthy"**
pcg chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Oh. My.

"She's not dead yet!"

Erk. I am such a Monty Python weirdo.

Anyway - lovely fic. He.
anaid88 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
*gush gush gush!* oh that was just darling *gushes some more*
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
*shakes head in horror*
ainokitsune chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
~“Will’s going to have my balls,” muttered Juliet.~ That's great! I laughed out loud. Hee. Great work. Spif.

(I don't know about the peanuts. Didn't George Washington Carver have something to do with their development, later on? *feels bad for not remembering her junior high history classes*)