Reviews for One Summer In Rivendell
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
Ok now what? Please continue on this. I have continued on Sworn Brothers in a seperate story called healing
Llcatz chapter 8 . 4/4/2004
UPDATE plz :( Good plot :)
faljfkaf chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
hey this is "much ado about nothing" combined with LOTR! wait a second ... ok ... so i adore LOTR and at first i though it was cool you wrote OOC and did that plotline ... but then yeah when it's like copied from another play then, well, i'm not so sure .
grumpy chapter 8 . 2/18/2004
good to see another chapter of this story, Glad that Aragorn finally got some things straight with Arwin, now for Lord Elrond. looking forward to more
Larinde chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
woo! so glad he didn't kill lego. I was kinda scared there for a moment when elrond said that Aragorn had returned.
oo he's going to ask her hand in marriage! yay!
ashley chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
really funny story! well, i mean, the relationships between the characters, not the whole mess with legolas and hero, which i think is really sad! although, i can't wait to hear the end of this story...there is an end, right?
Can't wait to read it, hope it's up soon!
Naitriab chapter 7 . 12/17/2003
Please finish this soon. I like the way that youn have managed to stay with the play almost scene for scene.
I know that anyone who has had to study the play will know what happens but I think those who haven't will be just as anxious to see how this one ends as me.
Larinde chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
i'm loving it! it's comming along great.
i really like the lovehate relationship you have going, keep it up!
Natters chapter 7 . 10/9/2003
brilliant, more please
Vikki chapter 7 . 9/23/2003
Oh! Will they get to Aragon in time to stop him killing Leggy?

(has Leggy blond hair blue eyes in this?) m! he he he!

Update soon! Please! :)

I wont sing Oh Carolina to you anymore i promise!

he he he
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
I wonder if Legolas has subcumb to grief yet?
Cerridwen chapter 7 . 9/17/2003
Ah, yes, I did enjoy the play quite a bit, but I am glad you are just letting the story go where it may! It will no doubt be brilliant! Lovely chapter, by the way!

:) Cerridwen
cold crystal tears chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
For that I'm gona sing

Well i mist say this si a good chapter... bit confused though proably coz i've read past this chapter... oh never mind
daydreamer22688 chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
Please keep going this last chapter was good keep writing!

Vikki chapter 6 . 9/10/2003

They got it on – I’m so happy

There torn apart! Me not so happy!

What is to happen?

Will Hero be ok?

Tell me tell me tell me!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »