Reviews for First Kiss
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aw, very sweet. Probably would end up happening just like that too lol
natural-blue-26 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"Um... Push? Isn't that what they say in all the vids? Push?"

"This ain't the damn mule... stuck in the mud, Husband."

"Sorry—sorry. Is there anything I can do—honey, okay, that's my hand. Okay, ow! Owowowow dumpling, I kind of need my hand to steer the ship—"

"I can see the head!"

"Hear that Zoe, baby! Our baby has a head!"

"Kinda... knew... that..."

"Oh, right—cause it's—wow. It's. Wow. Okay, I didn't know that could do that."

By the Power of Joss your dial
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awesome! It figures that Zoe would have a baby during a gun fight. I wouldn't expect nothing less. Great job again. Though I have to admit I was a tad disappointed that you didn't name Zoe and Wash's daughter.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This bit of dialog would have fit perfectly in the show.

"Hear that Zoe, baby! Our baby has a head!"

"Kinda... knew... that..."

I also loved the Wash/Zoe pairing but all of the relationships in this show were rich. And all of your stories are so good at capturing the characters and their relationships. You really help keep these characters alive.
Kamp chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
that is cute. and very likely the only way it would happen, if it did happen.
magdilen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
cute- made me laugh
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw! I particularly loved the "head" comment!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Aw, that was SO cute. Excellent job. Wash was so perfect.

Red Bess Rackham
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This is one of those stories that could almost be written as just dialogue. However, I like it just the way it is.

TBF
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Oh, so cute! And the characters are dead on! I always wondered how Wash would react to his child's birth.
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I didn't know you wrote fics that featured Zoe and Wash too! Excellent! I love this story. While it doesn't have the usual rich descriptiveness I'm used to from you, the dialog is excellent - especially Wash. Beautiful story.
chemqueen chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
so sweet!
SabineLaGrande chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I absolutely love this. Wash is just so precious, and you've managed to keep the feel of the show quite well. Excellent work.
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hey, that was good. Very unusual- don't think I've ever read a fic that focussed on a baby being born, quite this way. Wash's characterisation was spot-on as was Zoe's. Simon and the Shepards were slightly more off. Well, off isn't really it- they were very good, but Wash's and Zoe's were perfect and I mean in comparison to them, the doctor and the precher were a bit off. Sorry if I'm not making much sense. Anyway, great fic!
Qw chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aw, that's adorable. "Our baby has a head!" - perfect. :) Great contrast.