Reviews for Comfortable
natural-blue-26 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"Now, you're comfortable." She nodded, and then peered at him, chin cupped in her hand. "Is that so bad? Being comfortable?"

"I don't know," he admitted with a wry half-smile, and gestured to the empty common room. "That's why I'm still awake, I guess."

Adorable. In character Kaylee/Simon fluff with in-depth character soul searching all sealed with a kiss. Love it!
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Awwww, I liked this little one shot. I got so into it I could hear Kaylee and Simon talking. It's something we didn't really get to see on the series (as short as it was :( )
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Sometimes, change is good. I LOVED IT! XDXDXD I wanted him to do that the whole series!XXDXDXDXD
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh my goodness! I am just loving your Kaylee/Simon stories! You write so wonderfully simple yet complex. It's difficult to describe. All I can say is you have a MAJOR fan in me!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh, Simon...worrying about being comfortable...have I ever been there... And I like how Kaylee's pep talk about how much braver he is makes him brave enough to kiss her.
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very good, very cute!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
So great! I seriously adore your stories. :D

~Red Bess Rackham
kwizten chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
'mazin'. brill. i looked up ur bio and i saw that u wrote 68 FICS! GASP! i'm amazed! but they're all perty much one-shots so never mind.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2004