Reviews for Problems with time
Varethane chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
Yes, fluff is good... Interesting how Inuyasha kept mistaking Kaoru for Kagome. That was indeed fun...

This is just a random note, for no reason other than that you asked: it's entirely up to the author as to how to spell all of these words, but as you probably are aware, Inuyasha's sword isn't pronounced 'Tet-soo-sai-ga' like it seems it would be from this spelling... it does contain the 'tsu' syllable, but it's in a form that renders it a double-consonant when it's spoken (if you read it, the symbol is smaller than it would be if it were spoken), so it's pronounced 'Tessaiga' in Japanese. Yes, in the English they call it the Tetsaiga... dunno why. Same goes for a few of his other attacks- Sankon Tetsusou (or tessou) being the prime example.

Taa!
Varethane chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
Ah, so he DID use the kaze no kizu. The whole fight through, I kept thinking... 'well, the thing SAID it was vulnerable to long-range attacks, so WHY DOESN'T HE USE THE TESSAIGA?' And then he did. Ooh, that makes me happy... _

Death scene? DEATH? Oh, no... *keeps reading* You'd better be kidding.
Varethane chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
You're quite right about the similarities between the characters... the way Kaoru yells at Inuyasha is just like the way Kagome does it. And Sano, oddly enough, is remindingme of Miroku... maybe it was his exclamation when Megumi pulled on his ear...?

Anyways, will keep reading... and probably review more... Taa!
Varethane chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Heh heh... Inuyasha's reactions to the Kenshin-gumi seem a bit brattish, but, well, what else would one expect! I forgot to mention... Sango's boomerang bone from last chapter is Hiraikotsu, and help is actually tasukete (the u is silent, but in japanese you don't generally see two consonants without a vowel separating them).

ooh, a fight! *keeps reading* yippee! this will be interesting...
Varethane chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Eh... just one note in your translations. 'Die' is actually Shinu... (though it does sound like an 'e' when they say it in the anime, doesn't it? _)
Sori of Chrome Dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
*hugs Sano and glares at ppl* MINE!
Sori of Chrome Dragon chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
*claps while tears roll down face* OMG that was good! *clings to Sano* He's mine . *shifty eyes*
Alowl chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
Very nice story! One of the best crossovers of its kind I've ever had the good fourtune of laying eyes on! You ever think of writing a sequel?
Ishkabod chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
Sequal sequal sequalsequalsequal. That is all i have to say but this story doesn't need another chapter but a sequel would be ejoyable.

SPOILER

Have him meet up with them again in three hundred years regardless of what happened in the actuall mangas. Or have him try to use the well but have it so that if he concentrates he could focus in on that time and come out at that time.
Wolf-of-Words chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is a really cool story! There are so few IT/RK crossovers out there..
RIN136 chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
OH KESHIN LOOKS LIKE A GIRL -
pomegranateflower chapter 6 . 3/10/2004
Ah...the k/k and iy/k were yummy...- I loved it! I read it a while agao, but today when I saw you needed only 2 more reviews for an even 30, I decided 'Hey! I'll help out!' I did the same thing with FAD... XD
The only question now is...what would of happened had everyone gone with Inuyasha? -
pomegranateflower chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
Oh, this is the first ic cross over I've read in a while...save one by Sharibet. It's really good, a cross over with Buffy and Inuyasha. You'd like it! And Kaoru...poor Kaoru!
silverspun chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
i really liked this story! i wish there was more though, you should do a sequel were inuyasha and kagome...she could be there too somehow through the well? anyway come through and meet them again just like they said they will. plus this story is to good to stop now *whines* lol soz ...cyaz-silverspun
Blueraven64 chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
you lucky little bugger you! WHY MUST YOU WRITE SO GOOD?

((That's wolfyoukai64 for (I LOVE THIS FIC AND WILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER!))