Reviews for Problems with time
Panimi chapter 6 . 9/2/2003

It's over.

Oh well, good things always end.

Please make a sequal. That be cool. A sequal. Think about. Aight.

Nini4
Vorsith chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
Bravo. Excellent job, I loved this work and I hope this wont be your last!
Van-Stolin chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
Really good story, I always hoped that I would find a crossover that wasn't humor. Well you are pretty good with Japanese too, but you should cut down on it or put the translations in the begining of the chapter so we don't have to scroll down. Oh and Bakuryuu-ha means Grand Sword Style, but here in the states it was translated as Dragon Twister.
RaptorChicky chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
Wow. That is about the only word that comes to mind-the end of this fic was THAT good. Would it be impolite to ask for a follow up? That comment about Inuyasha seeking them out 300 years later is just screaming for a follow-up (at least in my sick, twisted little mind it is...).
KenYasha chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
Excellent story! Wow, I really enjoyed reading this ... how about writing more of it? :)
Morlana chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
This was an excellent story, I'm so glad you didn't sacrifice any important facts or ic ness for it. Cool in a major way.
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Cool, Kenshin and Inuyasha cross neat! _
Panimi chapter 5 . 8/29/2003
I would like to say that this is a GREAT IY/RK crossover. I mean all the other ones I have read SUCK. I mean it, but yours seems like it could actually happen. Please update soon. If you don't I'll sic my goldf- I mean pirannah at you.

You are SO EVIL. That cliffie is evil. You better update soon. I want to see what happens next.

And to all the people who won't update you guys are mentally challenged, aren't you? This is a great story.

I'm sorry that people won't update... I on the other hand love your story and I appreciate it.

Bye
Zero chapter 5 . 8/28/2003
Wow...a good RK/IY crossover...please finish it!
Long Shot chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
Keep it up
Vorsith chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
My hat is off to you for finally doing an Inu/RK crossover thats almost dead on the mark. This is priceless! Everyone is in character... almost. I dunno do you think Inu would actually be that stuck up if he got the chance? Maybe he would be...I mean look at Sessho, hes got it done to an art form. I will be looking for your updates keep it up!
Crab Apple Fairy chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
I wanted to take a time out and compliment you on your amazing characterizations! You're doing great so far!
Blueraven64 chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
Oh! One of the best inu crossovers i've read! *claps*
Reality chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
Good fic...nice crossover...good blending...
BC1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2003