Reviews for Problems with time
Eien chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
sugoi, i love Inuyasha/Ruroken crossovers! This is one of the few ive read... and i was wondering if any other Inuyasha characters were going to make it into the Meiji era. Namely Kagome - to show a little of his soft side to the Kenshin-gumi. And so they can see him being osuwari'd. Update soon!
Kyia Star chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
It's a good story so far, but when do the others show up?
Morlana chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Ilove this story, did I tell you that before? Never hurts to reiterate! Keep up the good work
Long Shot chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Keep it up
lilemmy chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
This is really interesting. Although, I think Inuyasha shouldn't have had as much 'trouble' w/ Sano as he did. Then again, he didn't use any of his special attacks. I hope he gets around to telling RK & co. more about his friends. Write more soon, plz! _
Lissa chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Very Good Story. This is the first crossover that I Can say that I particularly like. The story seems so believable to the anime's. I know that you say you are beginning to learn Japanese and I think that using the words you learn in your story is very good. This way you learn the language faster and make the story much better. I especially like that you are adding the translations, because I do not know Japanese and like knowing what they mean.
Stoked chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
you use way to much japanese. i understand your just learning japanese, but your over doing it. the only place for use of japanese is in the names of the characters and the names of the attacks.
Morlana chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Those were some great fight sequences. I can't wait till you get the other chapters up. Will Inu start pining any time soon for Kags? If the Bone Eater's well lasted for 500 years wouldn't it be in this time as well? And if it is can Inu get through it?
angelhitomi chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Heheh gotta love sano! I hope that you have kenshin and Inuyasha fight_ Also you should put in your summary that this is a crossover with kenshin, then you'll get more people reading this great story! _x
angelhitomi chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
I love inu/ken crossovers! I really hope that you continue with the story! keep up the great work_x
RaptorChicky chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I don't know why, but I always luv Inu/Kenshin xover fics! And your's has just been added to the list! Yay! I hope and pray that you will finish thi particular story (unlike other o-over fics...-grumbles-), 'cause I'm really liking this!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3