Reviews for When Geniuses Meet
RobinLady-in-Waiting chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I would very much like to read a full story with these two, This was well written.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That's adorable. And I could see Jarod doing that.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Elaboration, its a beautiful thing.
Katescats chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hi just read your story it was good.
Janet1977 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like the idea. The only thing I would suggest is that it's unlikely Doe would immediately go to "Mount Ranier" when hearing Jarod's last name. After all, I'm sure there are tons of people with that last name, and it just seemed to be too obvious a wink to the audience as to where Jarod got his name.
Bacard chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
You're genius. That kind of genius, who just doesn't know, what special gift he/she has given: The gift of the perfect ideas.

OK... This is too much, I know.

Maybe, you're not genius, but you had a really good idea with several possibilities and an interesting promise.

But the promise remains just promise. What a pity! I think it's not really a fanfiction, rather a plotbunny. Maybe you could post it to the right place, where somebody could adopt it.

Or just call it "drabble". You know, the fic in 100 words. This fic is only 75 words' long, without the title, but it's still an interesting option. I like crossover drabbles with huge cliffhangers at their ends. _

Anyway, your idea is really an IDEA. With capital letters. What more can I say? Keep thinking, reading, learning... Maybe sometimes, somewhere, one story just begins to write itself, and doesn't stop at the first page. I hope so.
Samus chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
That is quite amusing. So Jarod. Talk about your dynamic duos.
ApocSM chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
KellyTyler521 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Oh, interesting. Sounds amusing to me, too. Keep going.

Later,

Kelly
Takeshi of Gondor chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Intriguing concept, I hope you plan on writting more.
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Jarod and John Doe?KEWL!

I like this!John Doe kinda looks like Jarod and Angel's love child!LOL

Angel is Angel the Vampire Slayer Layer from BTVS!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Hehehe. I'd love to see a follow up on this one!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
You should develope this further...it would make a very good story.
psychoticmurderer chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
you have to go on with the story.i've searched everywhere and this is the only john doe and the pretender crossover. the storyline is similar to each other , searching for their past which they couldn't remember. plus they're genius there's tons of story that you make up.

the review is way to long. sorry
X-Over chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Interesting crossover story you have here. Please continue writing more of it. Thank you! :)